Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Outlook express

  1. #1
    mnbvmnbv is offline Loyal Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In yours
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Outlook express

    Hi,

    Most people of my company use Outlook Express ( is different from Outlook) and I know that Zimbra has a connector for Outlook but not for Outlook express. I would like to know if there is any connector for outlook express in Zimbra.

    Also I want to know is there are any connector for Mozilla Thunderbird.

    Thanks so much

    Regards.

  2. #2
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,201
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnbvmnbv View Post
    Most people of my company use Outlook Express ( is different from Outlook) and I know that Zimbra has a connector for Outlook but not for Outlook express.
    Haven't you answered the following your own question?

    Quote Originally Posted by mnbvmnbv View Post
    I would like to know if there is any connector for outlook express in Zimbra.

    Also I want to know is there are any connector for Mozilla Thunderbird.
    No to both of those questions.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    mnbvmnbv is offline Loyal Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In yours
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    i just wanted to know if had some connectors ... no more

    thks

  4. #4
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,201
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnbvmnbv View Post
    i just wanted to know if had some connectors ... no more
    I've answered it, if you want those features then move everyone to Outlook with the Connector or use Zimbra Desktop.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  5. #5
    mnbvmnbv is offline Loyal Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In yours
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I've answered it, if you want those features then move everyone to Outlook with the Connector or use Zimbra Desktop.
    The problem is that we are migrating an old server to a new Zimbra Server and most of people have their mails in Outlook Express and Thunderbird. I don't want to use imapsync for this user group.

    Thanks very much.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Configuring Outlook express
    By mansuper in forum Users
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 01:46 AM
  2. SMTP Problems trying to check mail with Outlook Express 6
    By ABallenger in forum Zimbra Connector for Outlook
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:02 AM
  3. Please, help me with Outlook Express settings.
    By maykonsantini in forum Zimbra Connector for Outlook
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 02:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •