Back to Zimbra benefits
- Freedom of Client Choice
- Browser - Zimbra Ajax client
- PC Client - Outlook (Online, Offline, Cached Mode), Apple Mail and iCal, Eudora, Evolution, Thunderbird/Sunbird, RSS, etc.
- Mobile - Wireless devices "over the air" synchronization: Blackberry (via partner solutions), Palm, Nokia, Motorola, Good, PocketPC, etc.
- Self-Organizing Mailboxes
- Powerful, fast search (including messages and attachments)
- Saved searches across folders
- Conversation views across folders
- Comprehensive Calendaring
- Group scheduling with free/busy management and controls
- Multiple calendars per user
- Calendar delegation and sharing
- Multi-calendar views
- Subscribe to external calendars in .ics format
- Extensible model for linking message content to external web services and applications (expressable via hover-over and/or click)
- Intranet - ERP, CRM, Support, Finance, HR, VoIP phone, etc.
- Internet – Google/Yahoo Maps, Skype, Travel, Package Tracking, etc.
- Efficient context switching
- Quickly view/create calendar appointments while in mail
- Quickly create/edit contacts while in mail
- Quickly view sender’s website while in mail
- Any Place, Any Machine
- Rich, zero footprint, AJAX-based end-user interface (cross browser/OS)
- Security sans VPN
- Secure, read-only access to attachments without special-purpose client software
- Modern collaboration styles/formats
More details are available in the Zimbra Data Sheet (PDF).