Using Zimbra, there are several ways to manage the email messages you receive:
To print an email message:
1. Click on the message you want to print.
2. Click in the toolbar. A standard print dialog appears.
3. Choose a printer.4. Click . The message is sent to the selected printer.
To print a conversation (all messages):
1. Right-click the conversation to be printed, and select Print. You must be in Conversation view.
Two windows appear:
1. All the messages in the conversation are shown in a single scrolling window, and the total number of messages to be printed is displayed at the top.
2. A standard print dialog. In the print dialog:
Choose a printer.
Click OK. The message is sent to the selected printer.
Close the window.
To prevent an entire conversation from printing, do not use the browser's File > Print feature.
Using the browser's File > Print feature also results in a page that is not well-formatted, and your message may be difficult to read.