To open an Address Book to view your contact information:
1. Click the Address Book tab in the toolbar.
2. Click an Address Book in the Overview panel.
The contacts are displayed in your default view. The example below shows the Contact List view, which is a vertical list of all of your contacts.
Click any name in the contact list to view the contact information.
You can also view contact information in the Detailed Cards view, which is shown below.
To change the view from Contact List to Detailed Cards for one session, use the View drop-down menu on the toolbar.
To change your default view for Address Books:
1. Select the Preferences > Address Book tab.
2. Select an option from the Default View drop-down menu in the Options area.
To change or edit a contact:
1. In the Contacts view, right-click the contact to be modified and choose Edit Contact.
The Edit Contact form appears.
2. Make any changes in the Edit Contact form.
3. Click .
Contacts can be deleted in one of three ways:
When contact names are deleted, they no longer appear in your address book. Therefore, the contact information is no longer available for the address auto-completion, nor is it available in the address search dialog when you compose an email.
You can print a complete address book or just print the information for one contact.
To print from address books:
1. Select an Address Book and either:
Select a specific contact name and click the Print icon .
Click the arrow next to the print icon and select Print Address Book.
To search for a contact:
1. Type the contact name or other information into the search field.
2. Click the arrow for the Search menu, and select Contacts.
3. Click .
All contacts matching the search are displayed in the contacts area.