Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: src.objectContent not populating

  1. #1
    code0 is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    8

    Default src.objectContent not populating

    Can't quite figure this one out... Any idea why {$src.objectContent} populates under the tooltip correctly, but passes a literal "{$src.objectContent}" on the context menu items?

    Code:
    <zimlet name="com_zimbra_mcis_property" version="1.8" description="MCIS Property Card">
      <resource>mcisproperty.xsl</resource>
      <contentObject>
        <matchOn>
          <regex attrs="igm">(?:\d{2}-\d{2}-\d{3}-\d{3})</regex>
        </matchOn>
        <toolTip>
          <actionUrl target="http://server/zimlets/pin2xml.php" xslt="mcisproperty.xsl">
            <param name="pin">${src.objectContent}</param>
          </actionUrl>
        </toolTip>
        <contextMenu>
          <menuItem id="MCIS.PROPERTY.PROPCARD" label="View Property Card">
            <canvas type="window" width="800" height="600"/>
              <actionUrl target="http://server/cgi/card.cgi">
                <param name="FindParcel">1</param>
                <param name="parcel">${src.objectContent}</param>
              </actionUrl>
          </menuItem>
          <menuItem id="MCIS.PROPERTY.MAP" label="GIS Maps">
            <canvas type="window" width="800" height="600"/>
            <actionUrl target="http://maps/viewer.htm">
              <param name="ActiveLayer">0</param>
              <param name="QueryZoom">Yes</param>
              <param name="hostname">ntims</param>
              <param name="Query">PIN%20LIKE%20%27${src.objectContent}%27</param>
            </actionUrl>
          </menuItem>
        </contextMenu>
      </contentObject>
    </zimlet>

  2. #2
    u268 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I have same issue

    Did you solved it?

  3. #3
    caio80 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ferrara, Italy
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    8

    Thumbs up

    After a good day spent on writing my zimlet with plenty of satisfaction, I faced the same behavior as u268 and code0 just described here.

    Therefore I fgrepped through all known existing zimlet source codes to get an idea on where I was mistaking but alas, none of the implementations works here!

    I tried the following ways (all found around, zimlet draft included - BTW how come we've got so many different modes in the shipped zimlets??!?!):

    1- the official one: ${src.objectContent}
    2- the wikipedia/bugz way ( ${src.$1} ):
    Code:
    <param name="search">${src.$1}</param>
    3- amazon Zimlet ( ${objectContent} ):
    Code:
    <actionUrl target="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search/002-8747903-2137627?field-keywords=${objectContent}&amp;sourceid=Zimbra"/>
    Keep in mind that I am not testing via _dev dir anymore, I fully deployed via the zmzimletctl facility.

    My tests (collects whatever found above, and more - everything else works)

    Code:
    	<contentObject type="phone">
    		<matchOn>
                <regex attrs="ig">^([0-9]*\-?\ ?\/?[0-9]*)$</regex>
    		</matchOn>
            <contextMenu>
    	        <menuItem label="Chiama src.objectContent ${src.objectContent}" icon="Telephone" id="CALL_JSP">
                	<canvas type="window" title="Panel" width="600" height="600" />
    				<actionUrl target="/service/zimlet/it_open1_phone/phone.jsp">
    					<param name="dial_second">${src.objectContent}</param>
    				</actionUrl>
    			</menuItem>
    	        <menuItem label="Chiama obj.objectContent ${obj.objectContent}" icon="Telephone" id="CALL_JSP2">
                	<canvas type="window" title="Panel" width="600" height="600" />
    				<actionUrl target="/service/zimlet/it_open1_phone/phone.jsp">
    					<param name="dial_second">${obj.objectContent}</param>
    				</actionUrl>
    			</menuItem>
    	        <menuItem label="Chiama objectContent ${objectContent}" icon="Telephone" id="CALL_JSP3">
                	<canvas type="window" title="Panel" width="600" height="600" />
    				<actionUrl target="/service/zimlet/it_open1_phone/phone.jsp">
    					<param name="dial_second">${objectContent}</param>
    				</actionUrl>
    			</menuItem>
    	        <menuItem label="Aggiungi ai contatti" icon="NewContact" id="ADDCONTACT"/>
    	    </contextMenu>
    	</contentObject>
    Whatta.... :-(

    P.S. During these hours of work I am keeping track of my findings, including wrong things in the draft, shortcuts for faster deployment, what works and what doesn't by usign the _dev dir, and so on. Hope I'll get some feedback from you guys.. ;-)

    P.P.S. I am sooo tired working with this stuff (7 days +/-)! I wanna get back to VDCs, sysAdministration, clustering labs....!!! Gosh!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •