Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post and params

satishs is offline Zimbra Employee

Hi Guys,

I have made a comment about this problem in the bugs list at

http://bugzilla.zimbra.com/show_bug.cgi?id=14417#c8

I have posted some sample code which worked for me in main head version.
    I also developed a sample zimlet which tries to do a post to qpmp.com test PHP page when it is clicked in leftpanel. 'post.js' file inside the zimlet contains the code to post through proxy service using sendRequest of ZmZimletBase which in turn uses AjxRpc methods. The response that comes from the test page is alerted.

You can find the sample zimlet here

http://bugzilla.zimbra.com/show_bug.cgi?id=14417#c10

Please install this zimlet in your Zimbra build and let us know whether this works. In case of error, let us know about the error (javascript error / response content) so that we can narrow down this problem.

Ericx is offline Loyal Member

Default Thank you!

I'll download it and give it a try and do a write up on the wiki if I can get it to work. Do you have any tips for tabbing. I'm having the toughest time regestering my fields with the tabmanager?
    EricX

jiggy is offline Active Member

Default Getting Error 403

Hi,

Downloaded and installed the zimlet but i am getting the following response.
    Please help in how to achive this post request.

<html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/5.5.20 - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 403 - </h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u></u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.</u></p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/5.5.20</h3></body></html>

KevinH is offline Expert Member

Jiggy, you need to make sure you add the allowedDomain to LDAP. You can do this by just deploying the Zimlet with zmzimletctl or via ANT (deploy-zimlets) or manually with an LDAP browser. How did you deploy this Zimlet to your test server?
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

jiggy is offline Active Member

Hi Kevin,

How did you deploy this Zimlet to your test server?
    I deployed it manually using the target deploy-zimlets in the ANT build file.

satishs is offline Zimbra Employee

Hi Jiggy,

You will get 'HTTP Status 403' error only when the domain of the target url is not added to allowed domains. It would be nice if you can update your status on this problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information