Thread: Downloader error

wregnier is offline New Member

Default Downloader error

I receive the following error when dropping email on the downloader zimlet.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /service/home/wregnier@lps.org/. Reason:

For input string: "ce54830a-c1a9-4b30-9b19-93c6ecba227f:4869"

Caused by:

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "ce54830a-c1a9-4b30-9b19-93c6ecba227f:4869"
    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unk nown Source)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
    at com.zimbra.cs.service.UserServlet$Context.<init>(U serServlet.java:884)
    at com.zimbra.cs.service.UserServlet.doGet(UserServle t.java:403)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:707)
    at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:181)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:511)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:390)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:216)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:182)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:765)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:418)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:543)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.he aderComplete(HttpConnection.java:924)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:547)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:212)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:405)
    at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:413)
    at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)

Powered by Jetty://

l.giacomazzi is offline Member

Default Downloaded error, same error

I set up e-mail downloader zimlet on my zimbra client version 2.0.1 build 10659.

I had the same java exception, if i try to drag and drop an e-mail onto zimlet icon, but if I copy an e-mail message from my server folders to a new folder inside "local folders", and after i drag and drop this e-mail, zimlet works well.

I wait for someone help us.

giacomazzi, I just tried your local folder setup and the downloader zimlet works fine for a mail in a local folder. But, once I have saved the .eml file out of zimbra, zimbra destop will not autmatically launch when trying to open the .eml fiel. Even when Zimbra is set to be my default email. Anyone have a clue to fix that?

I also have installed the Backup Posta zimlet and it seems to do the same process as the downloader with the exception of being able to send an email from the email server folder location to my desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by wregnier View Post
    giacomazzi, I just tried your local folder setup and the downloader zimlet works fine for a mail in a local folder. But, once I have saved the .eml file out of zimbra, zimbra destop will not autmatically launch when trying to open the .eml fiel. Even when Zimbra is set to be my default email. Anyone have a clue to fix that?

I also have installed the Backup Posta zimlet and it seems to do the same process as the downloader with the exception of being able to send an email from the email server folder location to my desktop.
    I think that zimbra desktop cannot open eml files, becuase it is a Outlook xpress prerogative.

The only thing you can do is to change the files association inside your os, and set outlook express (or equivalent in os after windows Xp) as default application to open eml files. [left mouse key on eml files and "Open With" --> Program, and select "Outlook express" and check "Use this application ...."] (My windows is in italian, so i don't jnow the perfect translation in english)

I try to install the zimlet e-mail downloader on my server, and i assign it as "Mandatory" to my company COS, but there is not any trace on my zimbra desktop. If I watch my e-mail with webmail, the zimlet is present and it works fine with with servers e-mail.

Where do you find Backup Posta zimlet? I want to try it.

In the zimlet gallery it is called Folder Backup but once it is installed the name is Backup Posta??

Folder Backup | Zimbra :: Gallery

Zimlet probably come from Italy, and its name wasn't translated in English.

However it's fine for my situation, if someone wants come back to outlook express from Zimbra Client, or save a copy of an e-mail in eml format.
    Last edited by l.giacomazzi; 02-09-2011 at 07:03 AM.

Thread Information