Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: [SOLVED] WebEx Zimlet stopped working after upgrade

  1. #1
    markosulake is offline Starter Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    4

    Default [SOLVED] WebEx Zimlet stopped working after upgrade

    I noticed that there was a newer version of WebEx Zimlet available. So I decided to undeploy current WebEx Zimlet 2.1.1 and deploy the newer 2.4 version, but after this I've not been able to validate my WebEx host account anymore.

    When I go to Zimlets -> WebEx -> Manage Accounts -> Validate Account 1, I get "Test failed. This WebEx account is not valid.", and the only option is to click Ok. When I do that, I'll get a bit more detailed error message saying "Error parsing WebEx XML response or malformed XML". I'll attach screenshots.

    I've now tried to undeploy/deploy three latest versions of WebEx Zimlet and they all are giving me now that same error. I've checked that my WebEx account is really working and is not locked or anything. The first time that I deployed version 2.4 of the Zimlet I didn't have "flush cache" checked, could that've something to do with this?

    Any ideas what I could do?

    Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    markosulake is offline Starter Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Any help on this would be really appreciated! How could I start debugging this on my own?

  3. #3
    ELam is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Well! I also encountered the same problem.

    Nevertheless, I have not installed any WebEX Zimlet before. Version 2.4 is my first installation. Thus, I guess the problem not caused by "Flush Cache"

    Anybody can provide help?? Thanks a lot

  4. #4
    tdesorbaix is offline Zimlet Guru & Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    By looking at the error you show in the attached image, it seems that the proxy is trying to access a domain not allowed by the CoS.


    You can check the allowed domains by the CoS with the following command :
    Code:
    zmprov gc YOURCOS | grep zimbraProxyAllowedDomains

    If your webex domain is not allowed, you can add it with the following command :
    Code:
    zmprov mc YOURCOS +zimbraProxyAllowedDomains YOURDOMAIN

  5. #5
    ELam is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Thanks for your information, we have added the domain name onto the list or proxy and listed as below. Nevertheless, it still not work. I wish to see if I needed to re-deploy the Zimlet or restart the server (or service) before the revision comes into effective?

    By the meantime, I wish to see if WebEx Support no longer Zimbra access?

    ##################################################
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: api.tr.im
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.webex.com
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: twitter.com
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.twitter.com
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.facebook.com
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: api.bit.ly
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.tweetmeme.com
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.digg.com
    ##################################################

  6. #6
    ELam is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by ELam View Post
    Thanks for your information, we have added the domain name onto the list or proxy and listed as below. Nevertheless, it still not work. I wish to see if I needed to re-deploy the Zimlet or restart the server (or service) before the revision comes into effective?

    By the meantime, I wish to see if WebEx Support no longer Zimbra access?

    ##################################################
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: api.tr.im
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.webex.com
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: twitter.com
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.twitter.com
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.facebook.com
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: api.bit.ly
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.tweetmeme.com
    zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.digg.com
    ##################################################
    Thanks for the provided information. I eventually according to the information and fix the problem. The WebEx can be connected successfully.

  7. #7
    Angela Hummell is offline Starter Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    I realize this is an old thread, but it actually helped to guide me in the right direction quite recently. I thought it worthy to mention, however, that 'YOURDOMAIN' means "*.webex.com", not specifically the domain for WebEx is being configured. Services do not have to be restarted in 7.2.0, this is effective immediately.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WebEx Zimlet
    By jonathanwtyson in forum Zimlets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 02:26 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:58 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 10:06 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 05:11 PM
  5. Post instsallation problems
    By Assaf in forum Installation
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 11:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •