Hello All:

I am trying to translate the zimbra_com_date to brazilian portuguese, but I have some problems with the character codes.

I changed the lines
...
var $RE_TODAY_TOMORROW_YESTERDAY = "(hoje|amanhã|ontem)";
...
var result = ZmDate1ObjectHandler.REGEX.exec(line);
if (!result) {return null;}

var d = new Date(this.getCurrentDate().getTime());
var when = result[1].toLowerCase();
if (when == "ontem") {
d.setDate(d.getDate() - 1);
} else if (when == "amanhã") {
d.setDate(d.getDate() + 1);
}
...

to make it recognizes the words hoje for today, amanhã for tomorrow and ontem for yesterday. And corrected it for adding or removing one day for yesterday and tomorrow.

Well, the word "amanhã" haven't the last character ("a"+"~") in the ASCII table.

As I read it before in this forum, to translations, we have to convert it using nativetoascii, wich i used. And it can recognizes the "ontem" and "hoje", but not "amanhã".

I tried to put the file in UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1, but got the same error.

I am using Zimbra Network Edition 4.0 RC1 in Fedora Core 4 and LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8.

Thanks for all.

Josemar Lohn