Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: (ask) How To Develop VoIP In Zimbra??

  1. #1
    Dompuwae is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5

    Default (ask) How To Develop VoIP In Zimbra??

    Hai all..

    I am new in zimbra..
    i want to ask, how to develop VoIP in Zimbra??

    I hope any one help me


    I was succesed install ZCS 5.0.23 on Linux Ubuntu 8.04 server..


    Iam Sorry if my English is bad..


    Thanks Before..

  2. #2
    LMStone's Avatar
    LMStone is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    477 Congress Street | Portland, ME 04101
    Posts
    1,367
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Zimbra already presents Unified Messaging to end users by offering an Asterisk and a Broadsoft zimlet.

    Check out the Zimlet Gallery for more information, then feel free to post back here with more specific questions.

    Hope that helps,
    Mark

  3. #3
    Dompuwae is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LMStone View Post
    Zimbra already presents Unified Messaging to end users by offering an Asterisk and a Broadsoft zimlet.

    Check out the Zimlet Gallery for more information, then feel free to post back here with more specific questions.

    Hope that helps,
    Mark

    Im sorry, my knowledge is less..

    to develop VoIP on Zimbra use Zimlet, whether is right??

    how to get zimlet??

    Iam sorry, abotu my less knowledge

  4. #4
    uxbod's Avatar
    uxbod is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,017
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    What are you trying to do ? Which PBX software are you using ?

  5. #5
    Dompuwae is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uxbod View Post
    What are you trying to do ? Which PBX software are you using ?
    Not yet..
    i just install Zimbra only..
    and i want to try VoIP in my Zimbra..

    i dont know how to get PBX software etc..

    Can you help me??

  6. #6
    uxbod's Avatar
    uxbod is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,017
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    We do not understand what you mean by "want to try VOIP"

  7. #7
    Dompuwae is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uxbod View Post
    We do not understand what you mean by "want to try VOIP"
    Iam sorry if my english is bad..

    I have get a job to develop VoIP on Zimbra from my college for my graduate essay..

    Now, i just install Zimbra..
    and i dont know how to develop VoIP on Zimbra..

    can u help me?

  8. #8
    uxbod's Avatar
    uxbod is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,017
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    You would not develop VoIP within Zimbra; you would use something like Asterisk | The Open Source Telephony Project and then connect the two together. Search the forums for Asterisk as a Zimlet has already been created for that.

  9. #9
    Dompuwae is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uxbod View Post
    You would not develop VoIP within Zimbra; you would use something like Asterisk | The Open Source Telephony Project and then connect the two together. Search the forums for Asterisk as a Zimlet has already been created for that.
    the forum just like this maybe??
    Asterisk PBX Integration Zimlet (new) - Page 15 - Zimbra ...

    Ok..
    i`ll learn early..

    Thank You for ur help..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Zimbra spam system
    By rajahd in forum Administrators
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 07:25 PM
  2. /tmp filling
    By Nutz in forum Administrators
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 02:00 AM
  3. [SOLVED] Clamav problem ? What's happening ?
    By aNt1X in forum Installation
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 05:43 AM
  4. Zimbra shutdowns every n hours.
    By Andrewb in forum Administrators
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 08:55 AM
  5. zmtlsctl give LDAP error
    By sourcehound in forum Administrators
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •