Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Asterisk PBX Integration Zimlet for ZCS 6

chlauber is offline Senior Member

Default Asterisk PBX Integration Zimlet for ZCS 6

Hi all

I created a beta version of the Asterisk PBX Integration Zimlet that should work with ZCS 6. My dev machine was ZCS 6.0.1. Due to changes in JSP handling in ZCS 6 you need to create the following symlinks in /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimlet/WEB-INF
    Code:
    zimbra.tld -> /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/service/WEB-INF/zimbra.tld
    lib -> /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/service/WEB-INF/lib
    For updates you should remove /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimlet/WEB-INF/lib/asterisk-java-1.0.0-m2.jar manually.

Happy testing!

Regards, Christof
    Attached Files Attached Files

smooth1 is offline New Member

Default JSP Error

Hi Christof,

I have been using this zimlet on V5 for a very long time - thank you for it!! I upgraded to V6 and re-deployed the new version attached and I am getting the following error in mailbox.log - any suggestions to fix?

2009-11-05 03:04:41,926 WARN [btpool0-16://xxxxxx/service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp?callee=44444444] [] log - /service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: PWC6033: Unable to compile class for JSP

PWC6197: An error occurred at line: 37 in the jsp file: /ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp
    PWC6199: Generated servlet error:
    The method getVersion() is undefined for the type ManagerConnection

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jav acError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:123)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacEr ror(ErrorDispatcher.java:296)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateClass( Compiler.java:376)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compil er.java:437)
    at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(Js pCompilationContext.java:608)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.servic e(JspServletWrapper.java:360)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFil e(JspServlet.java:486)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspSe rvlet.java:380)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:502)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:381)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:216)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:181)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:765)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:418)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.forward(Dispa tcher.java:334)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.forward(Dispa tcher.java:126)
    at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletResources.doGet(ZimletR esources.java:95)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:707)
    at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:181)
    at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.DiskCacheServlet.service(Dis kCacheServlet.java:90)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
    at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletFilter.doFilter(ZimletF ilter.java:203)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1148)
    at org.mortbay.servlet.UserAgentFilter.doFilter(UserA gentFilter.java:81)
    at org.mortbay.servlet.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter .java:132)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1148)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:379)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.DebugHandler.handle(Debu gHandler.java:77)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:525)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.he aderComplete(HttpConnection.java:867)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:539)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:212)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:387)
    at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:409)
    at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)

You assistance is appreciated!

Al

chlauber is offline Senior Member

Hi Christof,

I have been using this zimlet in V5 for a very long time - thank you! I upgraded to V6 and am using the new zip that you have here and I am getting the following in mailbox.log - any suggestions on how this can be fixed?

2009-11-05 03:04:41,926 WARN [btpool0-16://xxxxxx/service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp?callee=44444444] [] log - /service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: PWC6033: Unable to compile class for JSP

PWC6197: An error occurred at line: 37 in the jsp file: /ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp
    PWC6199: Generated servlet error:
    The method getVersion() is undefined for the type ManagerConnection

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jav acError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:123)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacEr ror(ErrorDispatcher.java:296)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateClass( Compiler.java:376)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compil er.java:437)
    at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(Js pCompilationContext.java:608)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.servic e(JspServletWrapper.java:360)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.he aderComplete(HttpConnection.java:867)
    at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:409)
    at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)

Thanks!

Al
    Hi Al

Please ensure you don not have any older version than asterisk-java-1.0.0-m3.jar in /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimlet/WEB-INF/lib. After you deleted some older versions you need to restart zmmailboxd.

Let us now if it works.

Hi Christof,

Thank you for your prompt reply! I made sure that asterisk-java-1.0.0-m3.jar was the only one in the dir and restarted zmmailboxd and it appears that things are working now!

Unfortunately I had a great regex that I was using that got removed when I ran the 6.0 upgrade :-(

Thank you for your help and a great app!!!

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by smooth1 View Post
    Unfortunately I had a great regex that I was using that got removed when I ran the 6.0 upgrade :-(
    Modifications you make to Zimbra are not guaranteed to be kept, you should always bear that in mind and keep a note of such modifications.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

miguel is offline Special Member

Default Error

Hello,

I get this error.. 'astActionTimeout' is set to the default:

2009-11-09 16:12:13,607 INFO [btpool0-13://mail.scantec.pt/service/soap/GetMiniCalRequest] [name=miguel@scantec.pt;mid=4;ip=192.168.0.138;ua=Z imbraWebClient - FF3.0 (Linux)/6.0.2_GA_1912.RHEL4;] soap - GetMiniCalRequest
    2009-11-09 16:12:14,984 INFO [btpool0-0://mail.scantec.pt/service/soap/NoOpRequest] [name=miguel@scantec.pt;mid=4;ip=192.168.0.138;ua=Z imbraWebClient - FF3.0 (Linux)/6.0.2_GA_1912.RHEL4;] soap - NoOpRequest
    2009-11-09 16:12:15,759 INFO [btpool0-0://mail.scantec.pt/service/soap/NoOpRequest] [name=miguel@scantec.pt;mid=4;ip=192.168.0.138;ua=Z imbraWebClient - FF3.0 (Linux)/6.0.2_GA_1912.RHEL4;] soap - NoOpRequest
    2009-11-09 16:12:17,168 INFO [btpool0-0://mail.scantec.pt/service/soap/ModifyPropertiesRequest] [name=miguel@scantec.pt;mid=4;ip=192.168.0.138;ua=Z imbraWebClient - FF3.0 (Linux)/6.0.2_GA_1912.RHEL4;] soap - ModifyPropertiesRequest
    2009-11-09 16:12:17,678 INFO [btpool0-13://mail.scantec.pt/service/soap/SearchRequest] [name=miguel@scantec.pt;mid=4;ip=192.168.0.138;ua=Z imbraWebClient - FF3.0 (Linux)/6.0.2_GA_1912.RHEL4;] soap - SearchRequest
    2009-11-09 16:12:43,013 INFO [btpool0-11://mail.scantec.pt/service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp?callee=103] [] AuthProvider - Adding auth provider: zimbra com.zimbra.cs.service.ZimbraAuthProvider
    2009-11-09 16:12:45,466 INFO [btpool0-11://mail.scantec.pt/service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp?callee=103] [] zimlet - ch_bnc_asterisk userAstDialContext overwrites global astDialContext value: from-internal
    2009-11-09 16:12:45,466 WARN [btpool0-11://mail.scantec.pt/service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp?callee=103] [] zimlet - Parse error while getting 'astManagerPort'. Using default 5038
    2009-11-09 16:12:45,509 ERROR [btpool0-11://mail.scantec.pt/service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp?callee=103] [] zimlet - Zimlet parameter 'astActionTimeout' is null. Check zimlet config!
    2009-11-09 16:12:45,562 ERROR [btpool0-11://mail.scantec.pt/service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp?callee=103] [] log - /service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.apache.jsp.ch_005fbnc_005fasterisk.asterisk_js p.checkNumber(org.apache.jsp.ch_005fbnc_005fasteri sk.asterisk_jsp:478)
    at org.apache.jsp.ch_005fbnc_005fasterisk.asterisk_js p.handleRequest(org.apache.jsp.ch_005fbnc_005faste risk.asterisk_jsp:674)
    at org.apache.jsp.ch_005fbnc_005fasterisk.asterisk_js p._jspService(org.apache.jsp.ch_005fbnc_005fasteri sk.asterisk_jsp:819)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Http JspBase.java:109)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.servic e(JspServletWrapper.java:389)

typiquement is offline Active Member

Hello,

I've tried your zimlet (0.7b under zimbra 6.0 using asterisk 1.6) but it doesn't work with my configuration.
    Indeed, a call between 2 softphones works perfectly whereas zimbra is not able to call anyone : when I try to call someone, my softphone rings and tells me that I have an incoming call from "callto:remote_number" (the only reference I've found for callto: is in a String in asterisk.jsp).
    I precise that both Asterisk and Zimbra servers are on the same machine (Fedora 11), and that Zimbra connects successfully to the AMI.
    I'll be grateful if you could help me solving this issue that's why I include several configuration files :

zimlet-config.xml - extract that seems essential

<zimletConfig name="ch_bnc_asterisk" version="0.65">
    <!--
    This settings be global or local, which means per host. If properties are in global scope host settings will be overwritten.
    -->
    <host name="******.fr">
    <property name="astManagerIp">192.168.102.122</property>
    <property name="astManagerPort">5038</property>
    <property name="astManagerUser">zimbra</property>
    <property name="astManagerSecret">*****</property>
    <!--

manager.conf

[general]
    enabled = yes
    port = 5038
    allowmultiplelogin = yes
    bindaddr = 192.168.102.122

[zimbra]
    secret=*****
    permit=192.168.102.0/255.255.255.0
    read = all
    write = all

// Also attached :
    // - wireshark capture while calling
    // - screenshot where 2222 calls 1111
    Attached Files Attached Files

rjsm2co is offline Starter Member

Default Asterisk Zimlet Error

Here is the error, please help!!!
    2009-11-27 11:21:26,052 WARN [btpool0-2://10.5.200.224/service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp?callee=274] [] log - /service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp
    org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp(34,0) PWC6032: Unable to load tag handler class "com.zimbra.cs.taglib.ZimletConfig" for tag "z:zimletconfig"
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jsp Error(DefaultErrorHandler.java:78)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatc h(ErrorDispatcher.java:373)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspErro r(ErrorDispatcher.java:185)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseCustomTag(P arser.java:1413)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Pa rser.java:1665)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.jav a:181)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.doPars e(ParserController.java:239)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse( ParserController.java:140)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(C ompiler.java:199)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compil er.java:435)

I'm using ZCS 6 on Centos 5.4 a new installation.

@typiquement - have you checked that you have the correct context for outgoing calls? Your issue seems to be context related to me. What does the cli of * show?

typiquement is offline Active Member

@smooth1: I configured only the default context. All is working fine when I'm using softphone.
    Maybe I need to define another context ?

When I'm on a zimbra account, I have a softphone running at the same time and I'm correctly registered on the asterisk server.

The strange thing is, when I try to call someone, my softphone rings and tells me that I have an incoming call from "callto destination-number" instead of call from "account name"

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information