Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Asterisk PBX Integration Zimlet (new)

Horvath is offline New Member

Yes I am using ZCS 5.0.8_GA_2462.RHEL5_64.NETWORK. I removed the ; from local.css in com_zimbra_local and did a zmmailboxdctl restart and now the icon appears correctly.

Thanks I should have checked the bug tracker before.

chlauber is offline Senior Member

Default Rexp North American

No problem because of having a look in the bug tracker first. The impact of this bug is not very obvious

It would be nice if you could provide the regexp you used for North American numbers. I am not a regexp expert, but i could try to adapt it thats usable for European and American numbers.
    Here in Switzerland international number are often written like +41 12 345 5789 or local 012 345 67 89. So numbers start normally with a 0 or +. Do American numbers always start with 1? What do your local numbers look like?

Horvath is offline New Member

Hey Chlauber,

Sorry for the delay. I too am not a regex expert so I copyed what com_zimbra_phone was using.

Code:
    (((\+\d{2}[-\. ]\d{5}[-\. ]?\d{5})|(\b(\d{1}[-. ])?(\(?\d{3}\)?[-. ])?\d{3}[-.]\d{4}\b)|(\(\d{3}\)[-\. ]?\d{7}))(( x| ext)[-#: ]?\d{1,5}){0,1})
    Problem with this regex is it will send incorrectly formatted dial strings to Asterisk that include the extension number etc. There should be a way to have one regex string to cover all the different phone number formats and then we need to format them in a way Asterisk can place the call.

For North America we need we need a regex string that can account for 7 digit, 10 digit, and even 11 digit dialing. Also all the different separators people use space, dash, period, and brackets around the area code.

1 (555) 555 5555
    (555) 555 5555
    555-555-5555
    555 555 5555
    555 555

This article from Wikipedia should help a great deal to cover all the international possibilities. Telephone numbering plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let me see if I can come up with anything.

Default Configuratbe Regexp?

Thanks for the regexp. I think its almost impossible to catch all possible dialplans. So maby it would be a good idea to make the regexp configurable in the zimlets config.xml file. What do you think?

BTW: I implemented the "Add contact" context menuentry and added some icons to the menus, so the look is a bit nicer. There is also a new "search web" entry that let you jump to a configurable website for searching in a public phone directory. (for example to find a name & address for a nubmer) I will post the new version as soon as its ready.

ckung is offline New Member

Hi chlauber,

I have Zimbra on Version 5.0.10_GA_2638.DEBIAN4.0.FOSS Oct 3, 2008.

I have no problem using the original ch_bnc_asterisk.zip to deploy in zimlet web ui.
    But if I update one field <property name="astManagerIp">pbx.mydomain.com</property>
    then I got "Failed to deploy" message.

Here the error after I got the original zimlet installed when click phone number to dial.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________-
    HTTP ERROR: 500

PWC6033: Unable to compile class for JSP

PWC6197: An error occurred at line: 28 in the jsp file: /zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp
    PWC6199: Generated servlet error:
    ManagerConnection cannot be resolved to a type

PWC6197: An error occurred at line: 28 in the jsp file: /zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp
    astManagerConnection cannot be resolved or is not a field

ManagerConnectionFactory cannot be resolved to a type

ManagerConnectionFactory cannot be resolved to a type

astManagerConnection cannot be resolved

ManagerConnectionState.CONNECTED cannot be resolved to a type

ManagerConnectionState.RECONNECTING cannot be resolved to a ty

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    I see this "<&#37;!" on line 28 in asterisk.jsp file

Please help to see what's causing it!

Thank you!
    Charles
    Last edited by ckung; 11-14-2008 at 12:23 PM.

Default Hi ckung

Did you try a zmmailboxd restart? The zimlet uses a jar library and sadly ZCS does not load jar files dynamically when installed with zmzimletctl or admin GUI. So it looks to me that there is nothing wrong with the config, but ZCS did not load the jar file yet.

If that does not work, please refer to my former post about "Zimlet Debugging". Then you should find some useful output in mailbox.log that helps debugging the problem.

Hope that helps!

Default New version 0.51!

Hi all

Finally a new version of Asterisk Integration Zimlet. Major new Features are:

• Internationalization
      German and English Translation available. French is in work. Please help translate! Its easy. Just take a copy of ch_bnc_asterisk.properties translate the keys and rename it to ch_bnc_asterisk_<lang>.properties. Where <lang> is the 2 Letter Language code. Or more specific ch_bnc_asterisk_<lang>_<country>.properties like ch_bnc_asterisk_en_US.properties.
    • New Contact
      Add new contact from a number. Phonnumber Field of New Contact is configurable in User Prefs.
    • Web Search
      Configurable search URL for a public Phonebook URL.
    • Eyecandy
      Added Icons
    • Under the Hood: JSON Objects
      Instead of raw text, JSON Objects are sent from jsp. This allows more flexibility on client side. So now error dialogs, info dialogs have different style.

I still did not find a proper solution for the regular expression. So you still may need to adapt it to your dialplan in ch_bnc_asterisk.xml. I was trying to move the regexp into ch_bnc_asterisk_<lang>.properties file. Then it would be language dependent. But i did not succeed yet.

Have fun
    Attached Files Attached Files

pmx
    pmx is offline Partner (VAR/HSP)

Default system failure: cannot configure

I keep getting this error when trying to configure this zimlet, even with the default xml file unmodified as outputted from zmzimletctl getConfigTemplate ch_bnc_asterisk.zip. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Code:
    zimbra@mail:~/zimlets$ zmzimletctl configure ch_bnc_asterisk.xml 
    [] INFO: Configure zimlet on mail.test.com
    [] ERROR: Error
    com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapFaultException: system failure: cannot configure
    ExceptionId:btpool0-26:1227219324896:ec2b2dbb7f67735f
    Code:service.FAILURE
    	at com.zimbra.common.soap.Soap12Protocol.soapFault(Soap12Protocol.java:88)
    	at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.extractBodyElement(SoapTransport.java:263)
    	at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.parseSoapResponse(SoapTransport.java:224)
    	at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(SoapHttpTransport.java:261)
    	at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(SoapHttpTransport.java:216)
    	at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invoke(SoapTransport.java:315)
    	at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invoke(SoapTransport.java:279)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletUtil$ZimletSoapUtil.soapConfigureZimlet(ZimletUtil.java:1306)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletUtil$ZimletSoapUtil.configureZimletOnServer(ZimletUtil.java:1290)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletUtil$ZimletSoapUtil.configureZimlet(ZimletUtil.java:1173)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletUtil.dispatch(ZimletUtil.java:1562)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletUtil.main(ZimletUtil.java:1606)

pmx
    pmx is offline Partner (VAR/HSP)

Sorry, was a bit quick here I guess. The error went away after upgrading to 5.0.11 and it is now working fine

Default Used to work in ZCS 5.10

Hi pmx.

Glad to hear that the zimlet works now. Here we have it still running with ZCS 5.10 NE. My dev server runs it on 5.10 OSE. So i think we are going to upgrade to 5.11 soon.

Thanks for testing!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information