Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfresco Zimlet (Beta)

blazeking is offline Advanced Member

I ran this command (zmprov mc default zimbraProxyAllowedDomains "*"), created a test account that uses the default COS, and tried again... When I input the server details into the zimlet and then click "About", nothing pops up. Progress?

kmf
    kmf is offline Junior Member

Hi there
    Thanks for an awesome zimlet,
    The issue I have is saving to Alfresco, it just won't otherwise attaching and other stuff work fine.

Karl

alberto is offline Intermediate Member

Did you do something special to get attaching working?

kmf
    kmf is offline Junior Member

I only used the ip address when I connected to Alfresco ... not the hostname.

Karl

When I click "About" to check the connection, nothing pops up, and I can only find this in mailbox.log:

2009-02-20 09:43:43,949 INFO [btpool0-418] [] AuthChallengeProcessor - basic authentication scheme selected

Still working on this and not getting it done... On my Alfresco server, netstat shows an established connection to Zimbra when I click "About". What log on Zimbra would record the error messages that can help me?

Quote Originally Posted by blazeking View Post
    When I click "About" to check the connection, nothing pops up, and I can only find this in mailbox.log:

2009-02-20 09:43:43,949 INFO [btpool0-418] [] AuthChallengeProcessor - basic authentication scheme selected
    Here's more detail from the log:

2009-02-25 14:13:28,039 INFO [btpool0-3702] [] AuthChallengeProcessor - basic authentication scheme selected
    2009-02-25 14:13:28,039 INFO [btpool0-3702] [] HttpMethodDirector - No credentials available for BASIC 'Alfresco'@10.2.1.132:8080

A user/pass box popped up in FF, but after entering my Alfresco user/pass, it failed to connect.

I'm shooting in the dark here but from your log (and bear in mind that I'm guessing since I have not taken a look at the code or anything) it seems that it is trying to authenticate user Alfresco. Again, I do not know how the zimlet work but that is what I would infer from the log. Is that your user? One of the thing I did first was to use the admin account to test the connection. That way I rule out permissions as an issue. When it worked with that account I went on to use my own. It never asked me for them in a pop up, I set them through zimlet/left mouse button/preferences, including port.
    You probably have done this already but just in case it helps.

Default alfresco password is stored plaintext

is there any workaround for storing the user password plaintext in the ldap?

some admins need to be able to do "zmprov ga <acc>" but they should not be able to see the user password.

I understand that the Zimlet needs to authenticate against Alfresco. But an option would be nice that the password is not stored (probably only in a js var, so that you enter it once upon login).

But anyway - it is a nice Zimlet!

Extrange problem.
    I've found something that I belive to be an error. When I write a new email if I wnat to use Alfresco to add an attachment I have to write the email in the same window as zimbra. If I try to open a new window or set my preferences to open a new window for the email I only get the regural attachment menu. I mean, there is no alfresco tab. I like to write emails in a separate window so I can check other emails for information if I need it. Has anybody seen this problem or have a workaround?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information