Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfresco Zimlet (Beta)

Paolo is offline Member

Finally....it works for me!!! :-)

I've just noticed something really strange, after have installed the zimlet and played with it a bit, I've tried to access to my alfresco share in a Site (called "test") that was already present before and I've noticed this message in red under the "Recently Modified Documents" in the Site Dashboard:

Wrapped Exception (with status template): Failed to execute script '/org/alfresco/slingshot/documentlibrary/doclist.get.js (in classpath store file:/opt/Alfresco/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts)': Failed to execute search: +PATH:"/app:company_home/st:sites/cm:test/cm:documentLibrary//*" +@cm\:modified:[2009\-1\-28T00\:00\:00.000 TO 2009\-2\-4T23\:59\:59.999] -ASPECT:"{http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0}workingcopy" -TYPE:"{http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0}thumbnail" -TYPE:"{http://www.alfresco.org/model/forum/1.0}forum" -TYPE:"{http://www.alfresco.org/model/forum/1.0}topic" -TYPE:"{http://www.alfresco.org/model/forum/1.0}post" +(TYPE:"{http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0}content" OR TYPE:"{http://www.alfresco.org/model/application/1.0}filelink")
    Another red message appeared in the Document Library of that Site:

Wrapped Exception (with status template): Failed to execute script '/org/alfresco/slingshot/documentlibrary/doclist.get.js (in classpath store file:/opt/Alfresco/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts)': Node does not exist: workspace://SpacesStore/0cf6be9c-0cfe-4efb-8026-245ae5bccc44
    I've tried to create a new Site and there weren't any red error messages also after have used it with the zimlet.

Any suggestions or ideas?

I have also another doubt, is not really clear for me the reason of this command:
    zmprov mc default zimbraProxyAllowedDomains "*"
    Someone can clarify better for me?
    Thanks in advance for this.

I don't know if this can help someone but I've correctly install the zimlet (except for that error message in Alfresco Share) with Alfresco Labs 3 and Zimbra 5.0.12.

Paolo

Paolo is offline Member

I've also noticed that when I receive an email with either a pdf or a rtf file as attachment Zimbra doesn't display the option "Save to alfresco". No problems, for example, with odt or doc.
    Is this a bug or a missing feature?

Paolo

alberto is offline Intermediate Member

Default It's working (almost)

Ok, I got it to work.
    I uninstalled it and started again and now I can connect to alfresco and upload a file in some cases.
    I've found out when it does not work. We have many folders that have Spanish names. If the space has an character like áéíóúñ and so on the upload fails. Am I doing something wrong or this is really a limitation on the zimlet?

Also I do not seem to be able to attach anything from alfresco. When I open the attachment window I get no alfresco tab.
    Any ideas?
    Last edited by alberto; 02-05-2009 at 08:44 AM.

Hey guys,

I am also trying to get the Alfresco Zimlet to work.

It installed in Alfresco and in Zimbra without any problems (I took the new version).

In Alfresco I see messages like "vti server starting" and "created socket 0.0.0.0:7070"

I also see the Zimlet in Zimbra. But when I enter the host, user and password, I always get "could not connect to Alfresco".

How can i track that down? I don't see any error messages in any files...

Thanks for the great Zimlet!

Christian

I had a similar problem when I first configured it. It may be a problem with firewalls. At least that was my case.

Hi alberto,

thanks for your quick response. My iptables are clean -- so it's quite unlikely that it is the firewall.

Zimbra and Alf are running on the same server. Do you know how the connection is made? Is it just internal (so that "localhost:8080" should work)? Or is the connection made through the web-browser of the client (so that I need to enter "fqdn:8080")?

Cheers,
    Christian

Truth being told I do not know. I have just tried an external connection. In my case our zimbra server is in a DMZ and our alfresco server is behind a firewall. That is why I had to open that route. In my case I used the IP of the machine (ej. 192.168.X.X:8080)
    Any one has any ideas where I may look to solve the problem with characters like éá and so on?

blazeking is offline Advanced Member

Ok I'm having some trouble with this... I have a Alfresco Enterprise trial. Here's what I've got:

Webscripts installed onto server:

Configured (default user/pass):

Error!:

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Paolo is offline Member

Did you activated Zimbra proxy?
    Code:

blazeking is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo View Post
    Did you activated Zimbra proxy?
    Code:
    No I haven't... what would that do? I'm not sure how to disable it once I put it in, in case it breaks something else.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information