Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfresco Zimlet (Beta)

maxxer is offline Trained Alumni

riczun, THANK YOU a lot!
    I installed the zimlet, and finally I was able to attach an alfresco document and save a mail attachment to alfresco.

There's only one regression: when saving a doc to alfresco, the destination of the file used to be autocompleted, I mean you typed / and a "popup" was listing the possible folders present in root.
    This was working even with the proken extension, but it's not working anymore with your version.

Thanks
    maxxer
    YetOpen S.r.l. ~ Your open source partner
    Lecco (LC) - ITALY
    http://www.yetopen.it

mackoftrack is offline Special Member

I got it to work. I needed to fix the permissions in Alfresco. Go to Data Dictionary > Web Script Extensions, then select 'View Details' for the Zimbra directory. Then choose 'Manage Space Users', and uncheck 'Inherit Parent Space Permissions'. Then add 'Everyone' with some type of permissions (I chose 'Collaborator'). Now everything works. Thanks!!!

riczun is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by maxxer View Post
    There's only one regression: when saving a doc to alfresco, the destination of the file used to be autocompleted, I mean you typed / and a "popup" was listing the possible folders present in root.
    This was working even with the proken extension, but it's not working anymore with your version.
    Thanks for your reply Maxxer!

But the auto complete (attach to alfresco) with the / and the company home and then your alfresco folder is working fine here. I have tested it with firefox, maybe you use another browser?

What we did not implements was the popup screen, when you choose the files in alfresco tree, where you can confirmed that or the possibility to download directly that file. We think that popup was useless, you want attachments at your email and it is not intend for downloading files from alfresco

marcelobill is offline Trained Alumni

Default Bug on beta version

Hi All,

after a lot of reinstalls I found a bug on zimlet beta version.

I am using alfresco 3.2 community.

On the alfresco side I needed to patch files, becouse the internal referencies don't point to real path of the included files. After that, this bealtfull software works perfectly.

My steps:

1) unzip file alfresco-zimlet-webscripts-beta.zip

they will create a "org" directory.

2) after that, I patch the files:

sed -i 's|/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions/zimlets/org/|/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions/org/|g' org/alfresco/zimbra/attachmentUpload.post.js
    sed -i 's|/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions/zimlets/org/|/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions/org/|g' org/alfresco/zimbra/helloWorld.get.js
    sed -i 's|/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions/zimlets/org/|/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions/org/|g' org/alfresco/zimbra/aboutAlfresco.get.js
    sed -i 's|/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions/zimlets/org/|/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions/org/|g' org/alfresco/fastpublish/AlfrescoEasyNavigation.get.js
    sed -i 's|/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions/zimlets/org/|/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions/org/|g' org/alfresco/fastpublish/AlfrescoEasyTreeView.get.js
    3) create the zip again...

4) import zip file, following the official documentation

5) Restart alfresco.

[ ],

Marcelo Soares
    marcelo(+)f13.com.br

bma
    bma is offline Intermediate Member

I tried org_alfresco_zimbra_6.X.zip on zimbra5.0.16, cannot deploy. always failed

roli8200 is offline Project Contributor

Default Script url /zimbra/about does not map to a Web Script

Hello

I'm just about to build up the alfresco / zimbra connection. Its Zimbra 6.0.6 Network, Alfresco 3.2r. I applied the patch from previous post to the web scripts, but I always get the error:

09:35:13,075 ERROR [web.scripts.AbstractRuntime] Exception from executeScript - redirecting to status template error: 01020002 Script url /zimbra/about does not map to a Web Script.
    org.alfresco.web.scripts.WebScriptException: 01020002 Script url /zimbra/about does not map to a Web Script.
    at org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntime.executeSc ript(AbstractRuntime.java:145)

When I try to access alfresco from the zimlet through the "About" Button after setting preferences.

Is there any patch I need to apply to the zimlet?

Thanks a lot

Roland

maxxer is offline Trained Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by riczun View Post
    Thanks for your reply Maxxer!

But the auto complete (attach to alfresco) with the / and the company home and then your alfresco folder is working fine here. I have tested it with firefox, maybe you use another browser?

What we did not implements was the popup screen, when you choose the files in alfresco tree, where you can confirmed that or the possibility to download directly that file. We think that popup was useless, you want attachments at your email and it is not intend for downloading files from alfresco
    I'll give another try, thanks.

I don't know how much would it take, but wouldn't be possible to replace the "autocomplete" stuff with the directory tree used in the "attach from alfresco" dialog?
    that's much more useful than typing folder names!

thanks
    YetOpen S.r.l. ~ Your open source partner
    Lecco (LC) - ITALY
    http://www.yetopen.it

apsantos is offline Junior Member

could some one help me.

i have managed to attache alfresco docs in a email, but i can't save attached documents to alfresco

roli8200 is offline Project Contributor

Already having this problem. Is anybody here who can give me a hint?

MacTI is offline Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by roli8200 View Post
    Hello

I'm just about to build up the alfresco / zimbra connection. Its Zimbra 6.0.6 Network, Alfresco 3.2r. I applied the patch from previous post to the web scripts, but I always get the error:

09:35:13,075 ERROR [web.scripts.AbstractRuntime] Exception from executeScript - redirecting to status template error: 01020002 Script url /zimbra/about does not map to a Web Script.
    org.alfresco.web.scripts.WebScriptException: 01020002 Script url /zimbra/about does not map to a Web Script.
    at org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntime.executeSc ript(AbstractRuntime.java:145)

When I try to access alfresco from the zimlet through the "About" Button after setting preferences.

Is there any patch I need to apply to the zimlet?

Thanks a lot

Roland
    I also have this problem, and the error in details is :

Cannot modify a property of a sealed object: toJSONString

The culprit is

Cannot modify a property of a sealed object: toJSONString. (workspace:/SpacesStore/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions/zimlets/org/alfresco/zimbra/aboutAlfresco.get.js#66)
    ZCS 6.05 on CentOS 5.3 (VMWare ESX 4)

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information