Could it be from appointments I make in the ZDesktop? Maybe I'll just try using the browser on my desktop.
Possibilities I am still testing: not turning off the Pre, installing the recent WebOS update, installing FlightView (which generates it's own calendar).
I will try living without flight view for a while then post back. The problem is, it takes a few days after re-setting EAS account to stop again.
Also, some further details I am running WebOS v. 1.2.1 without any additional calendar apps. All of the prior appointments were either created using the web interface, or the Palm pre itself.
I gave the steps in post 6 a try. Unfortunately they did not resolve the synchronization issues.
Things I have tried since my last post that failed:
Leaving my phone on at all times.
Re-importing without flight view installed.
Re-importing without any but the manufacturer installed apps.
Using Zimbra web client instead of ZDesktop.
Right now I am working with no domain name. The IT department where I work suggested that the domain name might be part of the problem, and I don't need one in that part of the EAS sync settings to connect. So, we'll see if that's the problem.
ps- also have found that when my calendar stops syncing, my contacts are next -- email works but not contacts. I just normally don't add contacts frequently enough to notice, but now I am including that as part of my tests.
has anybody found a solution to this. i have to re-setup my Exchange Server settings on my Pre every 2-3 weeks because the calendar stops syncing.
any thoughts. i've been waiting for a fix to what is obviously a bug, but even with 1.3.1 i still have the same problem.
and no solution. the bugzilla was set to resolved as well? Can someone point me toward a solution where people say "it works"
1. I viewed Calendar on Microsoft Exchange in Category view
2. I looked at the entries for anything odd
3. I had 4 blank entries, that didn't belong
4. I deleted them
5. I clicked Send/Receive in Outlook/Exchange Server to update the server
6. I forced a sync of the Calendar on my Pre
In the past I always had to delete my Pre Exchange account, restart the phone and then re-setup the Exchange account on the Pre.
This was much easier. If it stops syncing again I'm betting I'll find some odd entries in my Outlook calendar that are causing the issue.
I hope this works for you!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)