I need to talk to you. Every test we have done with the sharing of calendars between outlook 2003 clients using the zimbra connector has been fraught with sync errors. I am not talking about seeing exceptions in the log for syncs I mean the data is inconsistent.
Originally Posted by Nutz
I am not trying to sound funny but have you tested the following scenario?
This is just one example. We can create these types of issues at will. Have you tried unsharing a shared calendar?
1) User B shares calendar to user A.
2) user A creates an appointment for user B (this works great)
3) user B goes in and modifies the text of the appt. User B can see the change.
4) user A after resyncing never sees the change user B made.
5) user A changes the time of the appt. user B sees the change but the text they added to the appt is gone
In actuality I hope you can tell me that this all works for you. Maybe there is something major wrong on our side. We did the same as you ... we took away Outlook 2007 but we are still running Office 2007 we just installed Outlook 2003 in its place. Is this what you did or did you back out to Office 2003 entirely?