Just editing my post and adding files from the zcores folder.....
I have problems every single time I start Outlook.
Outlook version: Outlook 2007
Zimbra client - 6.0.5797.4
Zimbra Server - 6.0.4_GA_2038
I have to start it umpteen number of times before it has pity on me and stays put. If I restart my computer, then I have go through the whole routine again. It is frustrating to say the least.
I have tried installing various client versions starting from 5.0.9 to get around the problem but to no avail.
I even renamed MSMAPI32.dll and got a false promise when it started without a problem the first time. But I shutdown Outlook and restarted it again to make sure the fix worked but alas! It was indeed a false promise!
I am attaching some screenshots and the Zimbra log files that were created when I enabled logging. Please resolve this asap as I am responsible for implementing this in my company and there are others who are having the same problems.
Thanks and regards,