Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast

Thread: Outlook sync client

zten is offline New Member

Hi I am having an issue, I got calendar and tasks to sync but email wont sync I get an error

Caused by: com.funambol.server.admin.UnauthorizedException: User 'admin' not authorized

Also. I am trying to post the copy and paste the entire error but the forum auto deletes it after for some reason :/

zten is offline New Member

Trying again to post the full code

[2010-03-01 00:14:35,279] [funambol.ctp.server.session-manager] [ERROR] Unable to authenticate:
    com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.Authenticat ionException: Unable to authenticate username=example@example.com, deviceId=fwm-00F2F547504223330
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.WSAuthentic ationManagerImpl.authenticate(WSAuthenticationMana gerImpl.java:95)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.for wardAuthenticationRequest(SessionManager.java:453)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.StateConnected.onA uthenticationReq(StateConnected.java:78)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.onA uthenticationReq(SessionManager.java:285)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.han dleMessage(SessionManager.java:237)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.DeviceConnectionHandler.me ssageReceived(DeviceConnectionHandler.java:181)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterCha in$TailFilter.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChai n.java:570)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterCha in.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.j ava:299)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterCha in.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterCha in$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterCha in.java:648)
    at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.pro cessEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:220)
    at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$Pro cessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
    Caused by: com.funambol.server.admin.UnauthorizedException: User 'admin' not authorized
    at com.funambol.server.admin.ws.client.AdminWSClient. invoke(AdminWSClient.java:549)
    at com.funambol.server.admin.ws.client.AdminWSClient. authorizeCredential(AdminWSClient.java:168)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.WSAuthentic ationManagerImpl.authenticate(WSAuthenticationMana gerImpl.java:93)
    ... 14 more

fsiegel is offline Zimbra Employee

I see your last stack trace. Don't think it has anything to do with Outlook connector.

[2010-03-01 00:14:35,279] Unable to authenticate:
    com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.Authenticat ionException: Unable to authenticate
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.WSAuthentic ationManagerImpl.authenticate(WSAuthenticationMana gerImpl.java:95)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.for wardAuthenticationRequest(SessionManager.java:453)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.StateConnected.onA uthenticationReq(StateConnected.java:78)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.onA uthenticationReq(SessionManager.java:285)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.han dleMessage(SessionManager.java:237)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.DeviceConnectionHandler.me ssageReceived(DeviceConnectionHandler.java:181)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterCha in$TailFilter.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChai n.java:570)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterCha in.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.j ava:299)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterCha in.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterCha in$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterCha in.java:648)
    at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.pro cessEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:220)
    at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$Pro cessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
    at com.funambol.server.admin.ws.client.AdminWSClient. invoke(AdminWSClient.java:549)
    at com.funambol.server.admin.ws.client.AdminWSClient. authorizeCredential(AdminWSClient.java:168)
    at com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.WSAuthentic ationManagerImpl.authenticate(WSAuthenticationMana gerImpl.java:93)
    ... 14 more

adonis1976 is offline Active Member

I used the default email client on the Handheld and configured the Zimbra as a IMAP and it works fine. I did not use the Funambol email client.

wyrie is offline Starter Member

Quote Originally Posted by zten View Post
    Hi I am having an issue, I got calendar and tasks to sync but email wont sync I get an error

Also. I am trying to post the copy and paste the entire error but the forum auto deletes it after for some reason :/
    I had the same problem. I reset my admin password and had to manually change it in this file (relative path):

config/com/funambol/email/inboxlistener/InboxListenerConfiguration.xml

aminda is offline Starter Member

Default Zimbra and Funambol on Centos 5.4

Do you have document for Zimbra and funambol on centos 5.4 like ubuntu document

Quote Originally Posted by mlpicio View Post
    Thanks to everyone who participates in this forum. Nothing is more frustrating then things not working the first time you install them. Nice to know I'm not alone. Now that I got my Funambol connector to work with Zimbra, I though I'd share the installation guide I created for myself (or anyone else in my office) in the event I ever have to reinstall this again.

There is a section in the guide dealing with certificates. Hope this helps someone else. Once again, thanks for everyone's help.

aminda is offline Starter Member

Quote Originally Posted by mlpicio View Post
    Thanks to everyone who participates in this forum. Nothing is more frustrating then things not working the first time you install them. Nice to know I'm not alone. Now that I got my Funambol connector to work with Zimbra, I though I'd share the installation guide I created for myself (or anyone else in my office) in the event I ever have to reinstall this again.

There is a section in the guide dealing with certificates. Hope this helps someone else. Once again, thanks for everyone's help.
    hai
    i am going to configre zimbrafunambol connector with zimbra mail server using this document funambol_zimbraconnector.pdf zimbraconnector compile and install successfully but after that i try to sync in funamboladmin tool but i got error like this please help me...
    my error is

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at com.funambol.admin.main.Sync4jClassLoader.loadClas s(Sync4jClassLoader.java:117)
    at com.funambol.admin.main.Sync4jClassLoader.loadClas s(Sync4jClassLoader.java:80)
    at com.funambol.admin.module.SyncSourcesController.st artInsertNewSourceProcess(SyncSourcesController.ja va:382)
    at com.funambol.admin.module.actions.InsertSyncSource .performAction(InsertSyncSource.java:77)
    at org.openide.util.actions.NodeAction$DelegateAction $1.run(NodeAction.java:537)
    at org.netbeans.modules.openide.util.ActionsBridge.do PerformAction(ActionsBridge.java:53)
    at org.openide.util.actions.NodeAction$DelegateAction .actionPerformed(NodeAction.java:533)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unk nown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed (Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed (Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unk nown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mou seReleased(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent( Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(U nknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unkno wn Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    [catch] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierar chy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarch y(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
    Last edited by aminda; 03-15-2010 at 11:59 PM.

gracedman is offline Special Member

Default Funambol + Zimbra + CentOS

Here is what we did. I'll try to clear out as many items that are specific to our environment as we can. We also have the interesting quirk that we are running both Funambol and Zimbra on VServer guests. Real values and names have been obscured. This may create some inconsistencies in the documentation. All corrections are most welcome!

Alas, I'm not sure that this combination is quite ready for prime time. We are experiencing major issues on our Blackberries. I think much has to do with Blackberry itself but we are having major problems with calendar synchronization, e.g., all the appointments duplicate after we restart Funambol.

Let's see if the list allows such a lengthy post as our procedure but here goes:

We will first prepare the PostgreSQL database on PG01. SSH to PG01 and do the following:
    su - postgres
    createuser -SdREP (create the funambol user and an appropriate password)
    createdb -O funamboluser funamboldb
    exit
    cd /var/lib/pgsql/data
    Edit pg_hba.conf by adding the following line:
    hostssl funamboldb funamboluser x.x.x.x/32 md5
    service postgresql reload
    ARGH!!! It looks like the Zimbra Connector does not support PostgreSQL. It does look like it supports MySQL and I would much prefer the data not be stored on a server in the DMZ. Thus, we will install using MySQL. I will leave the PostgreSQL steps in place in case we are ever able to move to it.

DOUBLE ARGH!! It looks like the Zimbra Connector only supports Hypersonic so we can ignore all the PostgreSQL and MySQL steps!!

Funambol uses clear text IMAP logins for Zimbra (!!!) so we need to open the Zimbra Administrative Console, expand Servers and click on Zimbra
    Go to the IMAP tab and enable clear text login
    Click on Save

Clone a new server for Funambol
    Start the new guest, enter it, install needed packages (including the mysql jdbc driver which is not shipped with CentOS), download and install Funambol:
    cd
    vserver funambol01 start
    vserver funambol01 enter
    yum install tar bzip2 gzip man java-1.6.0-openjdk java-1.6.0-openjdk-devel wget postgresql-jdbc.x86_64 postgresql.x86_64 hsqldb mysql.x86_64 xorg-x11-xauth bitstream-vera-fonts dejavu-lgc-fonts urw-fonts (xauth and the fonts are needed for the GUI java admin application)
    (yum install tomcat5 tomcat-webapps - I don't think we need these - in fact, I think funambol requires tomat6 - if we need to install Tomcat6 on CentOS, we can follow the how to at Computer Tips and Tricks: Tomcat 6 on CentOS 5.2)
    mkdir /download
    cd /download
    wget http://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/C...t/mysql_mirror
    tar zcfv *.gz
    cd mys*
    cp mysql-connector-java-5.1.10-bin.jar /usr/share/java/
    ln -s /usr/share/java/mysql-connector-java-5.1.10-bin.jar /usr/share/java/mysql-connector-java.jar
    cd ..
    wget http://download.forge.objectweb.org/...mbol-8.0.2.bin
    sh funambol-8.0.2.bin
    Answer yes to the license terms
    Answer no to start the server as we need to change some files to make the installation compatible with a 64 bit OS.
    cd /opt
    chown -R root:root Funambol
    cd Fun*/bin
    We have a huge issue with using Funambol on a 64-bit OS as the java engine it contains is 32-bit. We thus need to edit all files which reference JAVA_HOME and set it to /usr/lib/jvm/jre rather than the bundled Java engine. Here is the list and instructions:
    Edit admin-passwd, encrypt-passwords, install, install-modules, wbxml-to-xml, xml-to-wbxml: . . . Hmm . . . I wonder if it would be easier to just set JAVA_HOME at the beginning:
    JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/jre
    export JAVA_HOME
    Otherwise:
    Find the section which reads:
    if [ -z "$JAVA_HOME" ] ; then
    JAVA_HOME="$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre"
    export JAVA_HOME
    else
    if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ] ; then
    JAVA_HOME="$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre"
    export JAVA_HOME
    fi
    fi
    and change it to (changing JAVA_HOME and commenting out second check):
    if [ -z "$JAVA_HOME" ] ; then
    # JAVA_HOME="$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre"
    # Must use 64-bit Java engine instead - John Sullivan - May 17, 2009:
    export JAVA_HOME
    #else
    # if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ] ; then
    # JAVA_HOME="$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre"
    # export JAVA_HOME
    # fi
    fi
    Edit ctp-server, funambol-server, hypersonic, inbox-listener, pim-listener - hmm . . . again, for these we may simply be able to define JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/jre (these do not need an export statement). Otherwise:
    if [ -z "$JAVA_HOME" ]; then
    JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre
    else
    if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ]; then
    JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre
    fi
    fi
    and change it to:
    # JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre
    #else
    # if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ]; then
    # JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre
    # fi
    fi
    Edit funambol as follows - once more, maybe we can just add "export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/jre", otherwise:
    export JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre
    else
    if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ]; then
    export JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre
    fi
    fi
    and change it to:
    # export JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre
    export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/jre
    #else
    # if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ]; then
    # export JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre
    # fi
    fi
    cd ../admin/etc
    Edit funamboladmin.conf by changing jdkhome from "../../tools/jre-1.5.0/jre" to "/usr/lib/jvm/jre"
    cd ../../plug-ins/cl/bin
    Edit run.sh by commenting out the following lines - no, I think we can just add "JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/jre" before the if test:
    if [ -d "$BUNDLED_JAVA_HOME" ]; then
    JAVA_HOME=$BUNDLED_JAVA_HOME
    fi
    cd ../../javademo/bin
    Edit demo.sh by replacing:
    BUNDLED_JAVA_HOME=$CMD_HOME/../../tools/jre-1.5.0/jre
    with:

Next, we create links to the 64-bit hsqldb.jar, mysql-connector-java.jar and postgresql-jdbc.jar so Funambol can find them:
    ln -s /usr/share/java/hsqldb.jar /usr/lib/jvm/jre/lib/ext/
    ln -s /usr/share/java/postgresql-jdbc.jar /usr/lib/jvm/jre/lib/ext/
    ln -s /usr/share/java/mysql-connector-java.jar /usr/lib/jvm/jre/lib/ext/

We need to populate the postgresql database as follows:
    cd /opt/Funambol/ds-server/default/sql/postgresql
    psql -U funamboluser -h pg01 funambol < create*
    psql -U funamboluser -h pg01 ambol < init*
    Since we cannot use PostgreSQL with the Zimbra Connector, we will set up MySQL as follows:
    mysql -u root -h mysqldb01 -p
    create database funambol;
    grant all on funamboldb.* to funamboluser@'%' identified by '<password>';
    flush privileges;
    quit
    : > ~/.mysql_history
    cd /opt/Funambol/ds-server/default/sql/mysql
    mysql -u funamboluser -h mysqldb01 -p funamboldb < create*
    mysql -u funamboluser -h mysqldb01 -p funamboldb < init*

We next install the ZimbraConnector and configure the secure database access including importing the CA cert into the trusted java keystore. On funambol01, do the following:
    Copy CA.pem (the CA cert) into /opt/Funambol/ds-server/lib/security/ and name it cacerts
    scp CA.pem root@funambol01:/opt/Funambol/ds-server/lib/security/
    cd /opt/Funambol/ds-server/lib/security/
    keytool -keystore ./cacerts -importcert -trustcacerts -file ./CA.pem -alias CAcert
    cd /opt/Fun*/ds-server/modules/
    wget Download Funambol Zimbra Connector from SourceForge.net
    mv ZimbraConnector{_0.6.00,}.s4j
    cd ../../config
    mkdir connector
    cd connector
    Create a ZimbraConnector.xml file with the following contents:
    <java version="1.5.0" class="java.beans.XMLDecoder">
    <object class="ru.korusconsulting.connector.config.Connect orConfig">
    <void property="dataSource">
    <string>jdbc/fnblds</string> <!--The funambol datasource-->
    </void>
    </object>
    </java>
    cd ../../ds-server
    Edit the install.properties file as follows:
    #dbms=hypersonic
    dbms=postgresql
    Near the bottom of the file is the default hypersonic jdbc connection definition. Comment it out in case we need to revert to it and copy in this definition:
    jdbc.classpath=/usr/share/java/postgresql.jar
    jdbc.driver=org.postgresql.Driver
    jdbc.url=jdbc:postgresql://pg01:5432/funamboldb?ssl=on
    jdbc.user=funamboluser
    jdbc.password=<password>

ARGH!! As mentioned above, the Zimbra Connector does not support PostgreSQL so instead use the following for MySQL:
    #dbms=hypersonic
    #dbms=postgresql
    dbms=mysql
    jdbc.classpath=/usr/share/java/mysql-connector-java.jar
    jdbc.driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
    jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://mysqldb01:3306/funamboldb?characterEncoding=UTF-8&useSSL=true&requireSSL=true
    jdbc.user=funamboluser
    jdbc.password=<password>

find the "modules-to-install=" line and append ",ZimbraConnector"
    We next create the postresql databases:
    cd ../bin
    ./install-modules
    Answer y to the prompts to create databases for all the existing connectors and the ZimbraConnector. There will be many errors from trying to drop non-existent tables; this is not a problem as they legitimately do not exist yet.

Now we need to make it so Funambol starts on boot. Do the following:
    cp /opt/Funambol/bin/funambol /etc/init.d/funambol
    cd /etc/init.d
    Edit funambol by adding the following two lines immediately after #!/bin/sh:
    # chkconfig: 2345 30 95
    # description: Activates/Deactivates Funambol
    and editing the FUNAMBOL_HOME line so it reads:
    FUNAMBOL_HOME=`(cd /opt/Funambol; pwd)`
    Then:
    chkconfig --add funambol
    chkconfig funambol on
    Exit funambol01 and restart it:
    Verify Funambol is running by pointing a web browser to funambol01:8080/funambol

We will next open the administration interface. Directly on funambol01 do:
    Create /root/gofun with the following contents:
    #!/bin/bash
    cd /opt/Funambol
    admin/bin/funamboladmin &
    chmod a+x gofun
    ./gofun
    Go to File / Login
    Click on Login without changing any defaults
    Expand localhost and double click on Users
    Click on Search
    The admin user will appear in the search results box. Select it and click on Edit
    Change the password to the high security password.
    Change the email to <some email address>
    Click Save
    Note: clicking on Save did not close the screen so I thought it did not work. I clicked it again and received an error that admin was not authorized for the change. This is because the password had actually been changed and clicking again was trying to change it using the old password. I logged out and logged back in and the new password was accepted.
    Login again as admin using the new password
    We will need another user using the medium security password for use for the connectors as they are configured with a clear text password in their configuration files.
    Click Add User
    Username: Connector
    Password: <medium security password>
    First Name: Connector
    Last Name: User
    E-mail: <some email address>
    Roles: Administrator
    Click Add
    Restrict permissions on the /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/email/inboxlistener/InboxListenerConfiguration.xml file since it will contain a clear text password (chmod o-rwx /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/email/inboxlistener/InboxListenerConfiguration.xml). Then edit the file by setting the server username and password to the above Connector account.
    Start the InboxListener by doing "/opt/Funambol/bin/inbox-listener start"

Restrict permissions on the /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/pimlistener/PIMListenerConfiguration.xml file since it will contain a clear text password (chmod o-rwx /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/pimlistener/PIMListenerConfiguration.xml). Then edit the file by setting the server username and password to the above Connector account.
    Start the PIMListener by doing "/opt/Funambol/bin/pim-listener start"

Restrict permissions on the /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/ctp/server/CTPServerConfiguration.xml file since it will contain a clear text password (chmod o-rwx /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/ctp/server/CTPServerConfiguration.xml). Then edit the file by setting the server username and password to the above Connector account.
    Start the CTP-Server by doing "/opt/Funambol/bin/ctp-server start"

We will want to authenticate users against LDAP. LDAP users must add the object class mailrecipient so that they can set the mailhost attribute. We have added a default LDAP CoS so that the mailhost attribute is automatically set to <the mail host FQDN> for all objects with a mailrecipient object class.

Remove all rights for the world for /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/server/security/LdapUserProvisioningOfficer.xml (chmod o-rwx) and edit it so it reads as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <java version="1.4.0" class="java.beans.XMLDecoder">
    <object class="com.funambol.LDAP.security.LDAPUserProvisio ningOfficer">
    <void property="serverAuth">
    <string>none</string>
    </void>
    <void property="ldapInterfaceClassName"> <!-- short class name interface -->
    <string>FedoraDs</string>
    </void>
    <void property="baseDn">
    <string>dc=mycompany,dc=com</string>
    </void>
    <void property="userSearch">
    <string>(mail=%s)</string>
    </void>
    <void property="ldapUrl">
    <string>ldaps://ldap.mycompany.com/</string>
    </void>
    <!--
    credential used for first bind to ldap. if unset leave empty
    -->
    <void property="searchBindDn">
    <string>uid=searchuser,dc=mycompany,dc=com</string>
    </void>
    <void property="searchBindPassword">
    <string><appropriate password></string>
    </void>
    <!--
    attributes to set default fields: firstName, lastName, email
    -->
    <void property="attributeMap">
    <void method="put">
    <string>firstName</string>
    <string>givenName</string>
    </void>
    <void method="put">
    <string>lastName</string>
    <string>sn</string>
    </void>
    <void method="put">
    <string>email</string>
    <string>mail</string>
    </void>
    <!-- attribute to set mailserver & co -->
    <void method="put">
    <string>imapServer</string>
    <string>mailhost</string>
    </void>
    <void method="put">
    <string>smtpServer</string>
    <string>mailhost</string>
    </void>
    <void method="put">
    <string>caldavUri</string>
    <string></string>
    </void>
    <void method="put">
    <string>addressBookUri</string>
    <!-- <string>psRoot</string> -->
    <string></string>
    </void>
    </void>

</object>
    </java>

We will want user accounts, devices, and principals to be created automatically and authenticate against LDAP. To enable that, do the following in the administration interface:
    Double click Server Settings
    Set the Server URI to http://funambol01.mycompany.com:8080/funambol/ds (no need to worry that this is http and not https; the data is encrypted by Funambol)
    Change the Officer xml file from UserProvisioningOfficer.xml to LdapUserProvisioningOfficer.xml
    Click Save
    Expand Modules / email and double click on FunambolEmailConnector
    In the Public Mail Servers section, click on Add
    Create a new mail server definition as follows:
    Description: MySetup
    Server Product: Other
    Protocol: IMAP
    Outgoing Server: mymailserver.mycompany.com port 465 with authentication
    Incoming Server: mymailserver.mycompany.com port 993
    Check all boxes except Trash
    Click OK
    Expand Email SyncSource and double click on mail
    Set the Funambol signature to:
    Funambol :: mobile open source :: Funambol Open Source Mobile Cloud Sync and Push Email from Pacifera Services http://www.pacifera.com
    Click Save
    Expand Modules / foundation / FunambolFoundationConnector / PIM Calendar SyncSource
    Right click and delete cal, event, scal, stask, and task.
    Expand PIM Contact
    Right click and delete card and scard
    Expand Modules / zimbra / FunambolZimbraConnector
    Right click CalendarSyncSource and choose AddSyncSource
    Source URI = cal
    Name = cal
    Zimbra URL = http://mymailserver.mycompany.com:8080/service/soap/ (since Zimbra is using the HTTP proxy, the real HTTP port and hence the real SOAP port is 8080)
    Source URI = event
    Name = event
    Zimbra URL = http://mymailserver.mycompany.com:8080/service/soap/
    Source URI = scal
    Name = scal
    Source URI = stask
    Name = stask
    Click on "is Task?"
    Source URI = task
    Name = task
    Click on "is Task?"
    Right click ContactSyncSource and choose AddSyncSource
    Source URI = card
    Name = card
    Right click ContactSyncSource and choose AddSyncSource
    Source URI = scard
    Name = scard
    Right click GALContactSyncSource and choose AddSyncSource
    Source URI = zimbraGalContacts
    Name = zimbraGalContacts

The Zimbra Connector does not encrypt the SyncSources it uses. We must do this manually. Open the Funambol Administrator, open the localhost, and double click on Server Settings.
    Click on the Configure button for Data Transformation Manager
    Scroll down to Data Transformations
    Highlight and delete (by clicking on the "-") task, event, card, scard, stask, cal, scal, and zimbraGalContacts
    Add new Data Transformations (by clicking on the "+") for each of the above deleted SyncSources but be sure and set the Transformation to b64.
    Click Save
    Exit the administration application
    www.spiritualoutreach.com
    Making Christianity intelligible to secular society

fsiegel is offline Zimbra Employee

Still not sure what all this has to do with Outlook.

gracedman is offline Special Member

Yes - perhaps my brain cramp now that I look more closely. I saw the request for documentation for Zimbra + Funambol on CentOS and we have been fighting so hard with that exact configuration over the last few days that I simply assumed that's what was being requested. My apologies - John
    www.spiritualoutreach.com
    Making Christianity intelligible to secular society

Thread Information