Thread: Outlook Crashes when sharing calendars

zoomlmk is offline Junior Member

Default Outlook Crashes when sharing calendars

Hello,
    I'd say about half of our users who are using Vista/7 and Outlook 2007 are having problems with sharing their calendars. Everytime they go to share their calendar Outlook crashes. We've updated our connectors, created new Outlook profiles, but can't seem to resolve the issue. I was wondering if anybody had any ideas? Thanks for your help.

LK

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by zoomlmk View Post
    I'd say about half of our users who are using Vista/7 and Outlook 2007 are having problems with sharing their calendars. Everytime they go to share their calendar Outlook crashes. We've updated our connectors, created new Outlook profiles, but can't seem to resolve the issue. I was wondering if anybody had any ideas? Thanks for your help.
    It's difficult to give you any response without some detailed information on which version of Zimbra, which exact version of ZCO you have installed and which version of Vista is this (32bit or 64bit)? Is there any obvious differences between the failing accounts and the ones that works?

You could also try come of the Troubleshooting options including a log file from when the problem occurs. Did you search through the forums or bugzilla to see if any similar problem has been reported?

Please update your forum profile with the output of the following command:

Code:
    zmcontrol -v
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

zoomlmk is offline Junior Member

Hi phoenix, thanks for your reply.

I apologize for the lack of initial information. The users are using 32-bit Vista and Windows 7. I actually found out that a XP client is experiencing the same issue, so it appears to not have anything to do with the OS. The ZCO version we are using is 5.0.11, and all clients have different apps. I'm a 3rd party consultant for them and it's happening on my Windows 7 machine, so it's not related to their domain or Apps from the looks of it. The users can share the calendars fine from the Zimbra Web Interface. It's gotta have something to do with Outlook and the connector.

I've also searched in Bugzilla and the Knowledgebase, but no luck. Thank you.

fsiegel is offline Zimbra Employee

If you are crashing, then we will generate a core dump in %TEMP%\zco-cores. Post it here and I can take a look. 5.0.11 is pretty old, BTW.

Thread Information