Thread: Problem sync ZCS 6.0.2 / ZCO 6.0.5691.1

dsacchet is offline Member

Default Problem sync ZCS 6.0.2 / ZCO 6.0.5691.1

Hello,

one of my user has a problem of sync between outlook and the server. When creating folder and put message in it, sometimes the server doesn't reflect the change.

For example, we create the folder "Very important" in Outlook, put a message from the inbox in it, and then in the web interface, the folder does'nt appear.

When using the Zimbra Toolbar to see original message, we see the message, so I suppose it is on the server, put the metadata databases is not up2date.

I made a log with ZCOLogCtl with only http error as requested in similar thread. I also read the existing threads but they seem to not match my issue.

Thanks to help me ...

Best regards

Denis Sacchet
    Attached Files Attached Files

fsiegel is offline Zimbra Employee

This looks pretty messed up -- most of the soap requests get errors. Do have any issue with your Chats folder?

6.0.1 is pretty old. I would get 6.0.4 (at least the Outlook connector -- in this case you can run 6.0.4 ZCO with a 6.0.1 server if you have to).

Another thing I would try is to create a brand new Outlook profile and try again.

dsacchet is offline Member

What is the Chats folder ???

I didn't try to upgrade to 6.0.4 but I finally made a brand new profile which seemed to resolve to problem.

I would like to avoid this solution as some messages seemed to be only into the .zdb and not on the server (messed up metadata ???).

The person configured a pop3 account which stored directly the downloaded message into the .zdb file, and those message seems to have strange metadata (with zimbra toolbar, some attributes were unknown)

I am waiting for news from my client, hope the brand new profile + pop3 directly from zimbra server solved the issue.

Thanks

Best regards

Denis Sacchet

fsiegel is offline Zimbra Employee

Chats folder is something in the web client (related to IM) that isn't synced to Outlook unless IM is enabled on the server. I saw some issue in the logs related to it.

Thread Information