I thought it might be useful to share some of our experiences as well our setup to help one another out with issues we may encounter.
- Are you running a production service?
We've been running a production service for about a month 90 users split between 2 severs, both running ZCB 5.018
- Have you had synchronization stop working for no apparent reason for a number of users (not all)?
We've had this happen at least 2 times in the last 2 months without a reasonable explanation. Simple restart of the controller starts the synchronization again but calendar entries created during the downtime don't get synchronized even after a restart.
- Any other issues that have surfaced for you? Any resolutions?
- How many users do you currently have on each servers (if you have more than one)?
- How many users do you anticipate to have? Does anyone expect to get to 250 users?
- Since the mail is stored on the BES servers and there could potentially be 250 users/server, what, if any mechanisms do you have to avoid storage/disk space issues?
So far the largest profile we have is 1GB and this only after being on BES for about 1.5months. This also has me a bit worried about data corruption.
- Have you looked into any sort of disaster recovery process?