I can't get the enterprise activation to work. Here are my details:
- Prior config: Windows 2000 Server, Exchange 2000, BES 3.6.
- I uninstalled Exchange 2000, BES 3.6
- I updated Windows 2000 to Windows Server 2003
- I followed the install instructions
The current situation:
- Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition, SP2
- Outlook 2007 (trial version)
- all BB-Services are running
- MAPI32.DLL: C:\WINNT\system32\MAPI32.dll, Version: 1.0.2536.0
- CDO.DLL: C:\Programme\ExchangeMapi\CDO.dll, Version: 6.5.8039.0
- Users added to BB Manager sucessfully, handhelt wiped, activation password sent to mail account
- user is being activated... ist displayed for a long time, then "Server not responding".
- Event log show only warning "[BIPPe] WARNING: Using default BIPP shared secret" (shown by Dispatcher, Policy Service, Synchronizer, Echange connector)
- ZCOLog in the attachment, as well as BES logs are attached. (please look at BES logs after 16:24, this was the last restart)
- RIM/T-Mobile Austria says, service is active
What can I do next? Please help!