Thread: Change MAPI profile

stich86 is offline Special Member

Default Change MAPI profile

hi guys,

after a week of good testing of Zimbra and ZCB connector we ordered the NE..
    but now, i want to install Zimbra to a new server.. i've already installed the new one and imported the backup.. all went fine and i've all the accounts on the new server but there is a problem with BES..

since the mail profile are the same, i've just changed the name of machine where is the zimbra server (the domain still the same).. but after this BES doesn't work anymore

please, don't tell me that i've to rebuild all from scratch (the principal problem is that i've to wipe all handled to reactive them)

thanks!

alee is offline Former Zimbran

Quote Originally Posted by stich86 View Post
    hi guys,

after a week of good testing of Zimbra and ZCB connector we ordered the NE..
    but now, i want to install Zimbra to a new server.. i've already installed the new one and imported the backup.. all went fine and i've all the accounts on the new server but there is a problem with BES..

since the mail profile are the same, i've just changed the name of machine where is the zimbra server (the domain still the same).. but after this BES doesn't work anymore

please, don't tell me that i've to rebuild all from scratch (the principal problem is that i've to wipe all handled to reactive them)

thanks!
    there is a bunch of message id mapping that happens within zimbra and within BES. when you backup and restore, i don't believe that there is a guarantee that these mappings are valid anymore.

you probably need to delete and re-add the users and then have them wipe and reprovision...especially since you tried it and it doesn't work.

Thread Information