Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Calendar Issues on M2

  1. #1
    incarose is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Calendar Issues on M2

    I found several issues while working with the new Calendar in M2.

    1- Move an event from one calendar to a new calendar.
    This just doesn't work. I try to edit the event, change the calendar, press save
    but the event is still on the first calendar.

    2- Double click on a day ( QuickAdd ) fill some fields and then press "more options". Fill other fields, press save. The appointment never get saved.

    Home this helps

    Thanks
    Diego B

  2. #2
    pcjackson is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Calendar Woes

    I too have noticed some problems with the calendar. I am using Firefox 1.5, Open Source M2...

    The color Orange doesn't appear to work. When selecting the color orange to change a calendar color, it doesn't take. Other colors appear to work.

    Other issues... I have created a "Personal Calendar" and "Business Calendar" - at times one of the calendars will become unchecked in the calendar menu and the calendar events will still be displayed. (Though they shouldn't show up when the items are unchecked.)

  3. #3
    KevinH's Avatar
    KevinH is offline Expert Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Mateo, CA
    Posts
    4,789
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incarose
    I found several issues while working with the new Calendar in M2.

    1- Move an event from one calendar to a new calendar.
    This just doesn't work. I try to edit the event, change the calendar, press save
    but the event is still on the first calendar.

    2- Double click on a day ( QuickAdd ) fill some fields and then press "more options". Fill other fields, press save. The appointment never get saved.

    Home this helps

    Thanks
    Diego B
    1: bug 4705

    2: "More Details" right? I tested this on the latest and on the hosted demo running M2 and it worked for me. What view (week,day,month?) were you in? What exact fields did you fill out before you hit "More details" and wha fields after?

  4. #4
    graffiti is offline Loyal Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    2: "More Details" right? I tested this on the latest and on the hosted demo running M2 and it worked for me. What view (week,day,month?) were you in? What exact fields did you fill out before you hit "More details" and wha fields after?
    I encountered the same problem as incarose. It didnt work in all views. Before hitting "More details", I just filled the subject, and after "more details", I just clicked "Save".

    -g

  5. #5
    KevinH's Avatar
    KevinH is offline Expert Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Mateo, CA
    Posts
    4,789
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcjackson
    The color Orange doesn't appear to work. When selecting the color orange to change a calendar color, it doesn't take. Other colors appear to work.

    Other issues... I have created a "Personal Calendar" and "Business Calendar" - at times one of the calendars will become unchecked in the calendar menu and the calendar events will still be displayed. (Though they shouldn't show up when the items are unchecked.)
    color change... bug: 4707

    checked.... bug: 4708

  6. #6
    graffiti is offline Loyal Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    It works if I dont fill anything in the QuickAdd dialog, click "more details" and fill out some fields and then click "Save".

    Tested on your hosted demo and on my own MII + FC3 setup with Firefox 1.0.x

    -g

  7. #7
    KevinH's Avatar
    KevinH is offline Expert Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Mateo, CA
    Posts
    4,789
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graffiti
    I encountered the same problem as incarose. It didnt work in all views. Before hitting "More details", I just filled the subject, and after "more details", I just clicked "Save".

    -g
    Perfect. The key is not typing anything in the 'more details' view.

    bug: 4709

  8. #8
    graffiti is offline Loyal Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Dont know this is a feature or a bug: although I just grant Viewer role to the Zimbra Administrator on my calendar but he can manage (edit/create/delete) my calendar as if I grant him Manager role:

    The following share has been created:

    Shared item: Calendar (appointment)
    Owner: graffiti

    Grantee: admin@innology.com.vn
    Role: Viewer
    Allowed actions: View
    -g

  9. #9
    dkarp is offline Zimbra Employee
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,433
    Rep Power
    12

    Default It's a feature!

    Quote Originally Posted by graffiti
    Dont know this is a feature or a bug: although I just grant Viewer role to the Zimbra Administrator on my calendar but he can manage (edit/create/delete) my calendar as if I grant him Manager role
    Your Administrators automatically have Manager permissions on all calendars. So if you'd like to test calendar delegation, please use a non-admin grantee.

  10. #10
    esa
    esa is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Scroll bar on calendar views

    I don't get a scroll bar on "Day" and "Work Week" calendar views. Anybody else?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED] iSync issues (calendar sync hangs)
    By mbd in forum CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 11:36 AM
  2. Calendar Issues
    By pcjackson in forum Users
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 07:23 AM
  3. Outlook/Zimbra Private Appointments Issue
    By Smurthey in forum Zimbra Connector for Outlook
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 07:29 AM
  4. Calendar / Appointment issues
    By notwink in forum Administrators
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 03:20 PM
  5. Issues with Outlook Calendar Migration - ics
    By soxfan in forum Migration
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •