Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Can't use Advanced Mode in 800x600 screen size

  1. #1
    bhwong is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Can't use Advanced Mode in 800x600 screen size

    I realize that I can't login using Advanced Mode when the computer display is at 800x600. Is this intentionally or a bug?

    A resolution is found here: 800x600 redirect in 5.0.6

  2. #2
    phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,201
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhwong View Post
    I realize that I can't login using Advanced Mode when the computer display is at 800x600. Is this intentionally or a bug?

    A resolution is found here: 800x600 redirect in 5.0.6
    It would be more useful if you checked the Product Documentation or did some research before posting questions like this?
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    bhwong is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    It would be more useful if you checked the Product Documentation or did some research before posting questions like this?
    I did. That's why I post a workaround from my research, isn't it?

  4. #4
    phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,201
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhwong View Post
    I did. That's why I post a workaround from my research, isn't it?
    Except for the fact that you asked a question without giving any indication that you knew the answer, it by design.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Right-Click issue in Advanced Mode
    By bhwong in forum Administrators
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. Advanced Mode not working with Chrome
    By bhwong in forum Users
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 07:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •