Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: A few requests

  1. #1
    Arglex1 is offline Intermediate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    9

    Default A few requests

    So far, the interface is very nice and clean. The few people I have working in the interface have very few issues with it. It is, of course, only being tested now. I am sure more stuff would show up in production.

    The only things users would like to see so far are:

    Calendaring (minor issue)- if you have an appointment for 15 minutes, you cannot double click to open it, or mouse over it (tested in Firefox, not IE).

    Inbox - Could use marking. would like to be able to select multiple messages and mark them as read or unread. Tagging is very nice for sorting, but the read/unread piece would also be very nice.

    Contacts - I am sure when this gets to working with Outlook, this issue will disappear. Every user so far has asked for an ability to import froma file such as a .pst file or a delimited text file as most users have tons of contacts in Outlook or on their blackberry devices (another day).

  2. #2
    dkarp is offline Zimbra Employee
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,433
    Rep Power
    12

    Default A few responses

    Quote Originally Posted by Arglex1
    Calendaring (minor issue)- if you have an appointment for 15 minutes, you cannot double click to open it, or mouse over it (tested in Firefox, not IE).
    Sounds like a bug. We'll look into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arglex1
    Inbox - Could use marking. would like to be able to select multiple messages and mark them as read or unread. Tagging is very nice for sorting, but the read/unread piece would also be very nice.
    The message/conversation lists support shift- and control-clicking to select a bunch at once. Then you can right-click on them and select "Mark As Read".

    Quote Originally Posted by Arglex1
    Contacts - Every user so far has asked for an ability to import froma file such as a .pst file or a delimited text file as most users have tons of contacts in Outlook or on their blackberry devices (another day).
    You can go to Options > Contacts > Import to import .csv files.

  3. #3
    Arglex1 is offline Intermediate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I should dig into this more before I let my users (testing) give me recommendations.

    I do not seem to have the ability to right- click in zimbra. I am using the latest version of both firefox and java. I will troubleshoot this more to see what I come up with.

  4. #4
    KevinH's Avatar
    KevinH is offline Expert Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Mateo, CA
    Posts
    4,789
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arglex1
    I should dig into this more before I let my users (testing) give me recommendations.

    I do not seem to have the ability to right- click in zimbra. I am using the latest version of both firefox and java. I will troubleshoot this more to see what I come up with.
    What OS are you using? Right click works fine for me on our hosted demo which is running the same version. I've tested on both WinXP and Fedora.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Empty meeting requests
    By snsparrish in forum Administrators
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 07:48 AM
  2. Outlook 2007 and calendar (Meeting Requests)
    By Nutz in forum Zimbra Connector for Outlook
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 12:18 AM
  3. Not able to answer to meeting requests
    By CatiaL in forum Zimbra Connector for Outlook
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 04:41 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 12:47 PM
  5. The last word in where to send SOAP requests...!
    By felix in forum Administrators
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 09:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •