I just love Zimbra UI. I would like to propose a few enhancements.
1. Add a display of 'Total Mails' in a folder. There is no way of knowing how many total mails are there in a folder without going to the last page. One possiblity is to add it right next to the page back and forward arrows that reads something like: "Showing 1 to 25 of total 532".
2. New mail address added is not immediately available in the 'search-as-you-type' search when entering email address in To: or CC:. For example, I added Email2 for an existing contact and then returned to Mail, and clicked new. When I start typing this person's name, I still only see the original mail in the dropdown, not the newly added.
3. Add 'Alphabet Links' on the contacts window to quickly locate a contact. I have literally hundreds of contacts and only way to find quickly what I want is by searching.
4. Is there not a way to send mail to a lot of selected members from the contact list? For example, I added a new photo album and want to let most of my contacts know about it, is it not possible to already list all available contacts in the 'Select Addresses' box (the one that pops up by clicking 'To' button') and then I just add those I need?
5. In the HTML compose mode, there is no way to add HTML links. For example google's gmail has HTML compose that has a 'chain' symbol that allows you to create hyperlinks in the mail body.
Thanks for a great product.