Search:

Type: Posts; User: CameronSmith; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. A fix! (not very intuitive)

    Well, after more digging around in the source code, I managed to work out a fix, based on a suggestion in this post.

    However I have written explicit instructions below in the hope that the next...
  2. Thanks very much post #3. Meanwhile I had...

    Thanks very much post #3. Meanwhile I had managed to check out the source and the problem is indeed caused by a wrong config value for zimbraLmtpBindAddress. However WHICH FILE are you referring...
  3. Well, since no one is replying, I am trying to...

    Well, since no one is replying, I am trying to check out the 5.0.13 source to find the problem. However since I am not familiar with Perforce it is a RIGHT PAIN trying to get at the source. I have...
  4. [SOLVED] Changing subnet with ZCS 5.0.13

    I have two Zimbra servers which have to deal with a new subnet, due to internal network restructuring.

    Old subnet: 192.168.0/24
    New subnet: 10.10.10.0/24

    Server 1 is Production Server, runs...
Results 1 to 4 of 5