Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ioS4 and CalDAV

Tripple is offline Elite Member

Default ioS4 and CalDAV

Apple just released iOS4 for iPhone. Great update but I can no longer see my futur appointments in iCal using CalDAV settings.

I guess this has nothing to do with Zimbra, but I think it's best to be carefull when updating your iPhone.

Or does someone know what's wrong?

[edit]
    Safari crashed when I try to access Zimbra. So I'm no longer able to access my calendar with my iPhone.
    Last edited by Tripple; 06-21-2010 at 12:22 PM.

Found out that the problem lies in the self signed certificate. No idea how to fix this.

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple View Post
    Found out that the problem lies in the self signed certificate. No idea how to fix this.
    You haven't given details of what the 'problem' is and it's not possible to give you any advice without that.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    You haven't given details of what the 'problem' is and it's not possible to give you any advice without that.
    On my iPhone, an empty calendar (iCal can't access the server anymore)

As work around, I tried to use Safari, when I accept the certificate, the browser crashes. Opera however works.

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple View Post
    On my iPhone, an empty calendar (iCal can't access the server anymore)

As work around, I tried to use Safari, when I accept the certificate, the browser crashes. Opera however works.
    That would indicate a problem with the browser on the iPhone, there should be no problems accepting a self-signed certificate in any browser. What does the browser think is wrong with the certificate or what's the reason for the crash?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

I have no idea what the reason of the crash is yet.
    I do remember I had the empty calendar problem before. I'll search this forum for a sollution.

UPDATE

After a restore as new iPhone, Safari no longer crashes, but the CalDAV account still doesn't show my appointments.

Is there a logfile I can keep an eye on.

ewilen is offline Moderator

Someone else just reported the same or similar problem in another thread in this forum.

I just checked bugzilla, didn't find anything related to this, so why don't you create a bugzilla report and link it in this thread?

leadfootlg is offline Banned

I have just updated to ios4 and my multiple Caldav calendars have disappeared from iCal on the iphone. The wierd thing is that they appear in the Calendars list and are selectable but when selected do not appear in the actual calendar, all I see is my primary calendar showing not any of the other multiple calendars I have. They were working fine in ios3 but now not working in ios4 any ideas?

Eliwan mentioned that this thread was already going so I thought I would post this here as well so that the thread continues.

Looking for a solution, I noticed that there was one calendar showing up on my iPhone with iOS4.

The properties for that calendar are rather strange. Sharing for this folder shows: All authenticated users: None.
    I never shared this calendar to anyone and what's odd, I can't find a way to share other calendars like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information