Page 81 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Z-Push Zimbra Backend (Push Email, Contacts, Appointments & Tasks)

liverpoolfcfan is offline Outstanding Member

Quote Originally Posted by lytledd View Post
    Is support for using the full email address as the login name on the to-do list?
    It is now :-)

I'll try to take a look at it to see where it breaks and if there is anything I can do to fix it

lytledd is offline Elite Member

It is now :-)
    Thank you!

Doug
    Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

quiggy is offline Starter Member

Hi,

i've installed z-push and the Zimbra Backend. But now i've got a problem. My Zimbra Server is listening to Port 60443.

My config.php looks like
    define('ZIMBRA_URL', 'https://my-domain.com:60443');

But z-push is not working. Theres nothing in the debug.txt and nothing in the apache error log. Please help me!

Quiggy

Quote Originally Posted by quiggy View Post
    My config.php looks like
    define('ZIMBRA_URL', 'https://my-domain.com:60443');
    That setting should not cause a problem. Look for a PM from me - email complete details of your setup to me and I will take a look to see what might be wrong.

jlveinka is offline Starter Member

Default assistance for equipment zimbra 2.2.2 android lg p350g

Hello,

I have a lg p350g with android system 2.2.2 which I am trying to see my company email but I can not alguiel confirgurar there who has information on how to setup zimbra on my computer.

thanks

lytledd is offline Elite Member

who has information on how to setup zimbra on my computer.

Your companies tech support department.

Doug
    Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

korovamilk is offline Starter Member

Hi everyone,
    I configured z-push 1.5.8-1187 on a zimbra 7.1.4_GA_255 environment (same host).
    Zimbra is running on port 8009. Apache mod_proxy allows traffic to that port.
    I successfully tested with a browser http://mydomain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync : credential accepted, GET not supported.

When I try to configure a corporate account (exchange) on my android device to connect to ZIMBRA_URL mydomain.com, on z-push debug.txt it seems that the authentication succeed, but something I actually can understand goes wrong: "Setup could not finish - Unable to open connection to server".
    Here's the debug.txt http://pastebin.com/xb9L0BUw

Note that I have successfully tested android push while hosting the same z-push config dir on another webserver and pointing to mydomain.com: all working - unfortunately this is not the desired configuration (read: z-push and zimbra have to stay on same server).

Any hints?

Thanks in advance

sidkipper is offline Member

Looks like you've got a file or two missing from your installation, in the log the following error is shown...

Code:
    /var/www/html/z-push/backend/zimbra.php:568 include_once(z_RTF.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Quote Originally Posted by korovamilk View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I configured z-push 1.5.8-1187 on a zimbra 7.1.4_GA_255 environment (same host).
    Zimbra is running on port 8009. Apache mod_proxy allows traffic to that port.
    I successfully tested with a browser http://mydomain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync : credential accepted, GET not supported.

When I try to configure a corporate account (exchange) on my android device to connect to ZIMBRA_URL mydomain.com, on z-push debug.txt it seems that the authentication succeed, but something I actually can understand goes wrong: "Setup could not finish - Unable to open connection to server".
    Here's the debug.txt [XML] z-push log - Pastebin.com

Note that I have successfully tested android push while hosting the same z-push config dir on another webserver and pointing to mydomain.com: all working - unfortunately this is not the desired configuration (read: z-push and zimbra have to stay on same server).

Any hints?

Thanks in advance
    The fact that you have successfully synched using a different host suggests your problem is related to your attempt to use a non-standard port.

Many phones will not allow non-default ports to be used with ActiveSync. Does your android version allow you to specify a port number when you are configuring it ?

Your other option is to look into the wiki documents about hosting zimbra and apache on the same server. It requires moving zimbra to non-standard ports - then proxying the zimbra calls. Basically the opposite of what you tried to do to begin with. Hosting other sites with Zimbra - Zimbra :: Wiki is one example.

korovamilk is offline Starter Member

Quote Originally Posted by sidkipper View Post
    Looks like you've got a file or two missing from your installation, in the log the following error is shown...

Code:
    /var/www/html/z-push/backend/zimbra.php:568 include_once(z_RTF.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    Thanks for the attention paid, but as stated here Z-Push Zimbra Backend (Push Email, Contacts, Appointments & Tasks) this warning may be safely ignored.

Page 81 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread Information