Hi Team.

we are running the following ZCS version:

Release 5.0.15_GA_2851.RHEL5_64_20090310170650 CentOS5_64 NETWORK edition

On CentOS 5.3 on a 2.6.18-128.1.6.el5 kernel

I've been working with a win32 tool provided by google migration team that is an Exchange/IMAP tool, which has been having some rough times with the migration. I think there's plenty on the google side that is causing this, as we've now got a bug report open. Joy.

Nevertheless, what I am seeing though is I use some previous employees mailbox accounts as tests, to just get the migration process dialed in, but I've seen a few times where the account in question winds up being locked when I look in the Zimbra admin console, even though its credentials/access been running for some time successfully in the migration tool on the test workstation.

When we first migrated to Zimbra from a previous old dovecot/postfix solution, we used a basic imap sync tool to do the job. Nevertheless, mgmt wants to move to Google apps, so let em have it. But I'm very surprised how poorly the Google Apps tool is performing.

My question(s):

a) where can I look to try and understand how the account is getting locked.

b) does anyone have any recommendations on an imap tool that might get this done.

If I was only dealing with 10 - 15 accounts, I would just use any imap client and download the mail from zimbra, reconfig, then push up to google apps -- but i've got 100 users and 300Gb of mail.

Please suggestions, hints / advice, rants, raves.. welcomed