Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
It's possible you've either made an error during the migration or the database might have been corrt before the migration: site:zimbra.com "txn_checkpoint failed: Invalid argument" - Yahoo! Search Results
As this still didn´t work after hours of search and try, I used the following method:

I installed the newest zimbra version on the new server with the new hostname settings and so on. I exported the mailboxes like it´s mentioned here and imported them on the new server (also described in the article). As I have only a few number of mailboxes, this seems to be a nice way for migrating.

Now everything works fine.