Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Upgrading from 6.0.1_GA_1817 to 6.0.2_GA_1912 on RHEL 32bit

  1. #1
    lars_BE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    BELGIUM
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Upgrading from 6.0.1_GA_1817 to 6.0.2_GA_1912 on RHEL 32bit

    hi guys,

    i upgraded without errors during install, all seems to be working.
    i just needed to set a choice for a new option "Enable version update checks".

    statistics are not yet visible, but that is maybe normal.
    i got funny symbols now in the admin console.
    performance seems within normal range.

    thanks zimbra team.

    greetings, Lars.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Rich Graves is offline Outstanding Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Upgrade of a test system 6.0.1->6.0.2 NE appears to have worked. Also stalled at "Enable version update checks."

    What is that?

  3. #3
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,586
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Graves View Post
    Upgrade of a test system 6.0.1->6.0.2 NE appears to have worked. Also stalled at "Enable version update checks."

    What is that?
    It's a feature in this release that allows Zimbra to check (you can configure it in the Admin UI) for an update, just enable (or disable) it as you please and the upgrade will finish.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  4. #4
    ArcaneMagus's Avatar
    ArcaneMagus is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,147
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Those symbols are bizarre, a lot of the icons are switched around, and for some reason the file attachment icon is stuck on the end of every section on the left...

    Also just to verify stats are working, do you get stuff appearing on a `tail -f /var/log/zimbra-stats.log`?

  5. #5
    lars_BE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    BELGIUM
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneMagus View Post
    Those symbols are bizarre, a lot of the icons are switched around, and for some reason the file attachment icon is stuck on the end of every section on the left...

    Also just to verify stats are working, do you get stuff appearing on a `tail -f /var/log/zimbra-stats.log`?
    thanks ArcaneMagus,
    yes, i got messages appearing in the quoted log. could be that Mozilla 3 on Linux has garbled the icons. i need to install flash too.
    gr, lars.

  6. #6
    lars_BE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    BELGIUM
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lars_BE View Post
    thanks ArcaneMagus,
    yes, i got messages appearing in the quoted log. could be that Mozilla 3 on Linux has garbled the icons. i need to install flash too.
    gr, lars.
    yes, it was just the missing flash, statistics are back again with 6.0.2 upgrade. thanks zimbra team !!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. upgrading from 5.0.4 to 5.0.5 opensource
    By smoke in forum Installation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:38 AM
  2. [SOLVED] ZCS 5.02 - 32bit to 64bit RHEL
    By gmsmith in forum Administrators
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 07:49 PM
  3. [SOLVED] Zimbra OSS version 5 on RHEL AS4 32bit.
    By zibra in forum Installation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 02:24 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 10:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •