I've got my Zimbra server up and running, yea!
Every attempt to move mail from my old non-Zimbra server to my new Zimbra server fails miserably.
I've synced Outlook to the old server, done a backup to pst file and tried the Zimbra import tool. The messages come over, but the from part of all the headers is missing.
I've tried syncing Zimbra desktop to the old server, changed the account settings to the new server and syncing again. Only 400 of 4,000 messages sync and then Zimbra desktop refuses to connect to the new server any more.
Tried same as above with Outlook and it will not sync to the Zimbra server.