VERSION 2.03 IS OUT! SEE THE LAST REPLY!
Since I have problem transferring the old Zimbra to my Zimbra installation, I have decided to write a script to automatically transfer all data to the new installation. The old and new installation are of different domain! <-- so migrate to another domain is possible!
Best of all, interruption for the source server is minimum as you can first rsync the data and then later on move it to the new server
1. since this script don't setup anything for you, it just move user's data to the correct position, please setup your Zimbra, create users USING SAME NAME----<username>@source_server.com and <username>@target_server.com will be consider the same person!
2. I assume the source server and SSH without password to the target server, I also assume you are root user, setup any SSH authen permission etc.....
3. I assume both target and source servers are of the same Zimbra version
4. I assume that this script MAY corrupt your data, making your users upset, BACKUP BACKUP AND BACKUP (just tar jcvf zimbra.tar.bz2 /opt/zimbra! so simple!)
5. I am not responsible for any damages caused by the script, provided as is.
6. I assume you will give some response and submit some feature/bug to me, ok?
1. start both server's Zimbra, edit the parameters in the script file
2. in source server (where you want the data copy from), run Zimbra2Zimbra.sh
3. run /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmfixperms