hey everyone, i have a zcs 4.5.10 mail server running rhel4 that i'm going to retire and move to another machine. I wanted to know how other users went about doing it.
What i'm thinking about doing is
1) running a full backup on the old server
2) switch old server ip/hostname to something diff mail-old.example.com
3) set new server to mail.example.com
4) put the old full backup in /opt/zimbra/backup
5) then run install.sh and have it pull the old backup in when it installs
anyone else have any tips?
should i just do install.sh -s and use zmrestoreoffline and zmrestoreldap?
thanks for your suggestions.