Hi There,
The Solution that i am looking for is to use Zimbra for our inoffice use for our users , what i like about the Thunderbird , i can see all emails from many email accounts in the Unified inbox and filter them out by read,unread,attached,starred etc etc, is this supported by Zimbra ?
and also
for example
i have 10 normal user , 2 manager , and 2 admin

let say we have 20email account that we use , i want to set group of email accounts(it will be all external imap or pop3 mail accounts from different domain providers) that where i will be able to set 15email for normal users 17email account for manager and 20 email accounts for admin. but all will work on the webmail so there ill be no need desktop app.

for example we have
user1@domain.com
user2@domain.com
user3@domain.com
user4@domain.com
user5@domain.com
user6@domain.com
manager1@domain.com
manager2@domain.com
admin@domain.com
admin@domain.com

normal users group (group will see all email received and sent for all the email accounts only in this group)
will be able send/receive from and use it on webmail interface
user1@domain.com
user2@domain.com
user3@domain.com
user4@domain.com
user5@domain.com
user6@domain.com

manager group(group will see all email received and sent for all the email accounts only in this group)
manager1@domain.com
manager2@domain.com
user1@domain.com
user2@domain.com
user3@domain.com
user4@domain.com
user5@domain.com
user6@domain.com

and our admin group users
user1@domain.com
user2@domain.com
user3@domain.com
user4@domain.com
user5@domain.com
user6@domain.com
manager1@domain.com
manager2@domain.com
admin@domain.com
admin@domain.com

so what we doing is we creating groups that we add users into the group and allow them to use the bunch of email accounts that we allow.
the idea of my head is this,
if we using 10pc same time to download and use the same 20 different external email and this is causing our internet to slow and our pc's to slow.

i was thinking why isnt it possible to have 1PC running a email system will download and check all emails for us and our users will use the email accounts via Webmail... so it is not a email server , it is just a PC will share the emails virftually with the users, so this pc job is to download our emails daily and provide us webmail facilitiy that we can monitor the email accounts on our network... i dont know if such a system or idea excist or what you call it...

Thank you so much
Regards