Thread: no such command zmldapenablereplica

tarunsood is offline Starter Member

Default no such command zmldapenablereplica

Hi I have installed the zimbra collobration suite 4.03 and i have installed all the mta ,ldap,mailbox on different server but
    1 .while creating the ldap replication server i am not able to find the command zmldapenablereplica , so please sugest me how will i do the ldap replication .
    2. i am not able to run the zmprov command from ldap and mta server but it is only running on the mailbox server. i am getting the follwing error

[] INFO: I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing request: Connection refused
    [] INFO: Retrying request
    [] INFO: I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing request: Connection refused
    ERROR: zclient.IO_ERROR (invoke Connection refused, server: localhost) (cause: java.net.ConnectException Connection refused)
    Thanks
    Tarun Sood

brian is offline Project Contributor

You'll want to take a look at the wiki docs for a new installation.
    http://wiki.zimbra.com/index.php?tit...AP_replication

Otherwise zmldapenablereplica should be in /opt/zimbra/libexec.

The key for 4.0.3 when doing a fresh install you'll want to install ldap but disable it during the installation. After the installer finishes you'll want to enable the replica by hand via the instructions in the wiki doc. If you leave it enabled during installation you will end up with 2 ldap masters.

4.0.4 has some installer fixes around upgrading replicas and then next 4.5 release should completely automate replica installation and upgrades in the installer.

Thread Information