Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Didn't able to start mailbox service in Zimbra community

  1. #1
    asim is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3

    Exclamation Didn't able to start mailbox service in Zimbra community

    Dear All,

    Can anybody assist me, to start Zimbra to access Zimbra mail on browser (http://server-IP:7071) for admin pannel and for web base email on http://server-IP:80.

    I followed the installation instruction same as mention on this community forum but after successfull installation, I am not able to access admin pannel as well as email client on browser and when I tried to run this command zmcontrol status, it shows multiple services in stop state like; mailbox and some others and tomcat, mysql and apache are not listed when i run the zmcontrol status.

    Please reply me ASAP to make this solution live.

    Regards
    Asim

  2. #2
    phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,491
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asim View Post
    Can anybody assist me, to start Zimbra to access Zimbra mail on browser (http://server-IP:7071) for admin pannel and for web base email on http://server-IP:80.
    You access the server by a url not an IP address, I would that because you're uisng an IP address you are behind a firewall and you don't have a Split DNS set-up (you will need one).

    Quote Originally Posted by asim View Post
    I followed the installation instruction same as mention on this community forum but after successfull installation, I am not able to access admin pannel as well as email client on browser and when I tried to run this command zmcontrol status, it shows multiple services in stop state like; mailbox and some others and tomcat, mysql and apache are not listed when i run the zmcontrol status.
    You need look in the log files and see what the errors are. The installation instructions and how to access the Admin UI are in the Product Documentation, you should also read that.

    Quote Originally Posted by asim View Post
    Please reply me ASAP to make this solution live
    How about searching the forums for an answer first? These forums are Community forums and people that reply do so when they have the time not because it's 'urgent', you'll have to wait for answer when posting here.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    asim is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    You access the server by a url not an IP address, I would that because you're uisng an IP address you are behind a firewall and you don't have a Split DNS set-up (you will need one).

    You need look in the log files and see what the errors are. The installation instructions and how to access the Admin UI are in the Product Documentation, you should also read that.

    How about searching the forums for an answer first? These forums are Community forums and people that reply do so when they have the time not because it's 'urgent', you'll have to wait for answer when posting here.
    Thaks to Reply me Bill.

    But I already configured slip DNS setup on named.conf file as suggested in installation instruction, infact nslookup also return the same address but when I try to access on browser for admin pannel as well as email client.

    Can you please do me a favour to resolve this scenario.

    live chat we can on masimjamil@gmail.com for quick response.

    Regards
    Asim

  4. #4
    phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,491
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    You should post the output of all the commands (run on the Zimbra server) in the 'Verify....' section of the Split DNS article. You also need to look in the log files to see what the errors are when you start Zimbra.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  5. #5
    asim is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    You should post the output of all the commands (run on the Zimbra server) in the 'Verify....' section of the Split DNS article. You also need to look in the log files to see what the errors are when you start Zimbra.
    Here is the named.conf file for DNS config

    options {
    directory "/var/named";
    dump-file "/var/named/data/cache_dump.db";
    statistics-file "/var/named/data/named_stats.txt";
    forwarders { 192.168.37.249 ; };
    };
    include "/etc/rndc.key";
    // We are the master server for mail.pictl.com
    zone "mail.pictl.com" {
    type master;
    file "db.mail.pictl.com";
    };


    Here is the Zmcontrol status output;


    [zimbra@mmail root]$ zmcontrol status
    Host mmail.pictl.com
    antispam Stopped
    zmamavisdctl is not running
    antivirus Stopped
    zmamavisdctl is not running
    zmclamdctl is not running
    ldap Running
    logger Running
    mailbox Stopped
    zmmailboxdctl is not running.
    mta Stopped
    zmsaslauthdctl is not running
    snmp Running
    spell Running
    stats Stopped
    zmconfigd Running
    [zimbra@mmail root]$


    Here is the Zmcontrol start output;

    [zimbra@mmail root]$ zmcontrol start
    Host mmail.pictl.com
    Starting zmconfigd...Done.
    Starting logger...Done.
    Starting mailbox...Done.
    Starting antispam...Done.
    Starting antivirus...Failed.
    Starting amavisd...Config file "/opt/zimbra/conf/amavisd.conf" does not exist, a t /opt/zimbra/amavisd/sbin/amavisd line 1799.
    failed.
    Starting freshclam...done.
    Starting clamd...failed.


    Starting snmp...Done.
    Starting spell...Done.
    Starting mta...Failed.
    Starting saslauthd...saslauthd[2041] :set_auth_mech : failed to initialize mec hanism zimbra
    failed.
    zmsaslauthdctl failed to start


    Starting stats...Done.
    [zimbra@mmail root]$

    Here is the output of zimbra.log when I start zmcontrol start command.

    Sep 27 20:43:14 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting services initiated by z mcontrol
    Sep 27 20:43:20 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting zmconfigd via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:43:23 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting logger via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:43:24 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting mailbox via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: status requested
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: stale pid 1828 found in /opt/zimbra/lo g/zmmailboxd_manager.pid: No such process
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: file /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd.pid do es not exist
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: no manager process is running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: start requested
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: checking if another instance of manag er is already running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: stale pid 1828 found in /opt/zimbra/l og/zmmailboxd_manager.pid: No such process
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: file /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd.pid d oes not exist
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: wrote manager pid 1002 to /opt/zimbra /log/zmmailboxd_manager.pid
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting antispam via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1003]: wrote java pid 1003 to /opt/zimbra/lo g/zmmailboxd_java.pid
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: manager started mailboxd/JVM with pid 1003
    Sep 27 20:43:27 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: manager woke up from wait on mailboxd /JVM with pid 1003
    Sep 27 20:43:27 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1074]: wrote java pid 1074 to /opt/zimbra/lo g/zmmailboxd_java.pid
    Sep 27 20:43:27 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: manager started mailboxd/JVM with pid 1074
    Sep 27 20:43:29 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: manager woke up from wait on mailboxd /JVM with pid 1074
    Sep 27 20:43:29 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: mailboxd/JVM exited twice in 2 second s (tolerance=60)
    Sep 27 20:44:01 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting antivirus via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: status requested
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: stale pid 1002 found in /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd_ma nager.pid: No such process
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: file /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd.pid does not exist
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: no manager process is running
    Sep 27 20:45:38 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting snmp via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:45:38 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting spell via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:45:39 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting mta via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:45:41 mmail saslauthd[2041]: set_auth_mech : failed to initialize mechanism zimbra
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: status requested
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: stale pid 1002 found in /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd_ma nager.pid: No such process
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: file /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd.pid does not exist
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: no manager process is running
    Sep 27 20:46:12 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting stats via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: C6FDD280316: from=, size=476, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: warning: connect to transport private/smtp-amavis: No such file or directory
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: C10B8280318: from=, size=476, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/error[3192]: C6FDD280316: to=, relay=none, delay=2258, delays=2258/0.05/0/0.1, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/error[3194]: C10B8280318: to=, relay=none, delay=1058, delays=1058/0.07/0/0, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: EC0EA280319: from=, size=476, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/error[3192]: EC0EA280319: to=, relay=none, delay=458, delays=458/0/0/0, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: 70E8928030A: from=, size=476, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/error[3194]: 70E8928030A: to=, relay=none, delay=8858, delays=8858/0.01/0/0.01, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: B23A0280312: from=, size=476, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/error[3192]: B23A0280312: to=, relay=none, delay=4658, delays=4658/0.03/0/0.01, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: status requested
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: stale pid 1002 found in /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd_ma nager.pid: No such process
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: file /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd.pid does not exist
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: no manager process is running


    Thanks for your quick response.

    Regards
    Asim

  6. #6
    phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,491
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asim View Post
    Here is the named.conf file for DNS config
    I didn't ask you for that information, read my question above about the information you need to post.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  7. #7
    asim is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asim View Post
    Here is the named.conf file for DNS config

    options {
    directory "/var/named";
    dump-file "/var/named/data/cache_dump.db";
    statistics-file "/var/named/data/named_stats.txt";
    forwarders { 192.168.37.249 ; };
    };
    include "/etc/rndc.key";
    // We are the master server for mail.pictl.com
    zone "mail.pictl.com" {
    type master;
    file "db.mail.pictl.com";
    };


    Here is the Zmcontrol status output;


    [zimbra@mmail root]$ zmcontrol status
    Host mmail.pictl.com
    antispam Stopped
    zmamavisdctl is not running
    antivirus Stopped
    zmamavisdctl is not running
    zmclamdctl is not running
    ldap Running
    logger Running
    mailbox Stopped
    zmmailboxdctl is not running.
    mta Stopped
    zmsaslauthdctl is not running
    snmp Running
    spell Running
    stats Stopped
    zmconfigd Running
    [zimbra@mmail root]$


    Here is the Zmcontrol start output;

    [zimbra@mmail root]$ zmcontrol start
    Host mmail.pictl.com
    Starting zmconfigd...Done.
    Starting logger...Done.
    Starting mailbox...Done.
    Starting antispam...Done.
    Starting antivirus...Failed.
    Starting amavisd...Config file "/opt/zimbra/conf/amavisd.conf" does not exist, a t /opt/zimbra/amavisd/sbin/amavisd line 1799.
    failed.
    Starting freshclam...done.
    Starting clamd...failed.


    Starting snmp...Done.
    Starting spell...Done.
    Starting mta...Failed.
    Starting saslauthd...saslauthd[2041] :set_auth_mech : failed to initialize mec hanism zimbra
    failed.
    zmsaslauthdctl failed to start


    Starting stats...Done.
    [zimbra@mmail root]$

    Here is the output of zimbra.log when I start zmcontrol start command.

    Sep 27 20:43:14 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting services initiated by z mcontrol
    Sep 27 20:43:20 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting zmconfigd via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:43:23 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting logger via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:43:24 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting mailbox via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: status requested
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: stale pid 1828 found in /opt/zimbra/lo g/zmmailboxd_manager.pid: No such process
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: file /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd.pid do es not exist
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[991]: no manager process is running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: start requested
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: checking if another instance of manag er is already running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: stale pid 1828 found in /opt/zimbra/l og/zmmailboxd_manager.pid: No such process
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: file /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd.pid d oes not exist
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1001]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: wrote manager pid 1002 to /opt/zimbra /log/zmmailboxd_manager.pid
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting antispam via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1003]: wrote java pid 1003 to /opt/zimbra/lo g/zmmailboxd_java.pid
    Sep 27 20:43:25 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: manager started mailboxd/JVM with pid 1003
    Sep 27 20:43:27 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: manager woke up from wait on mailboxd /JVM with pid 1003
    Sep 27 20:43:27 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1074]: wrote java pid 1074 to /opt/zimbra/lo g/zmmailboxd_java.pid
    Sep 27 20:43:27 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: manager started mailboxd/JVM with pid 1074
    Sep 27 20:43:29 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: manager woke up from wait on mailboxd /JVM with pid 1074
    Sep 27 20:43:29 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1002]: mailboxd/JVM exited twice in 2 second s (tolerance=60)
    Sep 27 20:44:01 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting antivirus via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: status requested
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: stale pid 1002 found in /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd_ma nager.pid: No such process
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: file /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd.pid does not exist
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:44:12 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[1657]: no manager process is running
    Sep 27 20:45:38 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting snmp via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:45:38 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting spell via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:45:39 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting mta via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:45:41 mmail saslauthd[2041]: set_auth_mech : failed to initialize mechanism zimbra
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: status requested
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: stale pid 1002 found in /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd_ma nager.pid: No such process
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: file /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd.pid does not exist
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:46:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[2439]: no manager process is running
    Sep 27 20:46:12 mmail zimbramon[711]: 711:info: Starting stats via zmcontrol
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: C6FDD280316: from=, size=476, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: warning: connect to transport private/smtp-amavis: No such file or directory
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: C10B8280318: from=, size=476, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/error[3192]: C6FDD280316: to=, relay=none, delay=2258, delays=2258/0.05/0/0.1, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/error[3194]: C10B8280318: to=, relay=none, delay=1058, delays=1058/0.07/0/0, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: EC0EA280319: from=, size=476, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/error[3192]: EC0EA280319: to=, relay=none, delay=458, delays=458/0/0/0, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: 70E8928030A: from=, size=476, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/error[3194]: 70E8928030A: to=, relay=none, delay=8858, delays=8858/0.01/0/0.01, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/qmgr[6357]: B23A0280312: from=, size=476, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Sep 27 20:47:39 mmail postfix/error[3192]: B23A0280312: to=, relay=none, delay=4658, delays=4658/0.03/0/0.01, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: status requested
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: stale pid 1002 found in /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd_ma nager.pid: No such process
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: file /opt/zimbra/log/zmmailboxd.pid does not exist
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: assuming no other instance is running
    Sep 27 20:48:10 mmail zmmailboxdmgr[3553]: no manager process is running


    Thanks for your quick response.

    Regards
    Asim
    Dear Bill,

    can you please tell me what command I need to execute here to share with you??

    Regards
    Asim

  8. #8
    phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,491
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    I've already told you.

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    You should post the output of all the commands (run on the Zimbra server) in the 'Verify....' section of the Split DNS article.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  9. #9
    asim is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I've already told you.
    Dear Bill,

    I am very beginner of Zimbra mail and littly bit confusing concepts, it would be really appreciateable if you can assist me to produce appropriate results.

    kindly share with me some commands which you want to see there output.

    Thanks

    Regards
    Asim

  10. #10
    phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,491
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    You said earlier that you've set-up a Split DNS, go to the article and run the commands I've asked for.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Issues after upgrading from 6.0.10 to 7
    By rhorist in forum Administrators
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:38 AM
  2. zmperditionctl start asking for password
    By k7sle in forum Administrators
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 11:13 AM
  3. Major Issue - 5.0RC2 NE to 5.0GA NE failed
    By DougWare in forum Installation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 09:56 PM
  4. 4.5 Upgrade failure
    By brained in forum Installation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 03:30 PM
  5. svn version still won't start
    By kinaole in forum Developers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 06:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •