Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Missing Stats Message Count / Message Volume

  1. #11
    rernst is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I have been battling this problem for a long time. I had it resolved after deleting the db data folder and then reinstalling - or so I think - but really, something is seriously not working there.

    I have spent weeks looking into this without much success except a lucky hit once.

  2. #12
    rernst is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Finally got it to work again yesterday by running zmlogprocess and zmgengraphs manually. The reason it was failing was that the processes did not have permissions to update the /tmp files specified for output. (>)

    However, after midnight or so this stopped working again.

    This is Opensuse and I changed the various files shown in other posts to cause the syslog restart to work properly.

    Maybe it is related to that, not sure.

  3. #13
    rernst is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Infuriating. After midnight the statistics show up again. I have no idea why. Some cron job, no doubt.

  4. #14
    multicast is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Any help here would be great...

  5. #15
    swuste is offline Starter Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Did you look at:

    Repair Logger Data Corruption - Zimbra :: Wiki

    In my setup I got the following error in /tmp/logprocess.out:

    Table './zimbra_logger/raw_logs' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

    The wiki solution seems to work for me :-)

  6. #16
    multicast is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I gave the article a shot and this is the output after running the commands:

    mysql> REPAIR TABLE raw_logs;
    +------------------------+--------+----------+----------+
    | Table | Op | Msg_type | Msg_text |
    +------------------------+--------+----------+----------+
    | zimbra_logger.raw_logs | repair | status | OK |
    +------------------------+--------+----------+----------+
    1 row in set (24.27 sec)

    mysql> REPAIR TABLE raw_logs USE_FRM;
    +------------------------+--------+----------+------------------------------------------+
    | Table | Op | Msg_type | Msg_text |
    +------------------------+--------+----------+------------------------------------------+
    | zimbra_logger.raw_logs | repair | warning | Number of rows changed from 0 to 1795910 |
    | zimbra_logger.raw_logs | repair | status | OK |
    +------------------------+--------+----------+------------------------------------------+
    2 rows in set (23.90 sec)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Web client logon fails (INVALID_PDU)
    By jermxx in forum Installation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 02:20 PM
  2. Traslation SVN tree status
    By meikka in forum I18N/L10N - Translations
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 11:13 AM
  3. Tomcat broken after upgrade to 4
    By dotslashroot in forum Migration
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 06:05 PM
  4. message stats in admin area
    By primz in forum Users
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 02:21 PM
  5. Message count graph
    By reneanb in forum Administrators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 09:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •