Hello everyone,

It has been a couple years since I last did a Zimbra install, but I am looking to do a fresh NE one again here shortly. So, I had some questions regarding implementation of an SLES 11 SP1 server with Zimbra on top. First off, what does everyone recommend for a filesystem? I have used both ext4 and XFS but was wondering if there were any special "Zimbra" benefits to either of them (or maybe another FS).

Second, I was wondering if anyone had any luck or if Zimbra has finally implemented a DR system for system to system replication. In other words, we will have one device at our main location and another at our DR site. The device at our main location will be the main server and handle e-mail. The second device will sit there idle except for (hopefully) receiving sync data from the main server so that if the main server went down, we'd have the other one we could bring up quickly (basically bind ext IP, change internal DNS, and go). But, the big catch is how can we duplicate the data at both sites? I have an idea of using the backup system and just copying the incrementals and fulls up at night. However, I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions? I see there is a DRBD solution and the imap sync...but I was hoping for something different...other options.

Any suggestions and advice are greatly appreciated. I'd like to do this one better than the first! (And the first one is still running fine today).