I upgraded from 5.0.9 and am having problems getting the mailbox back up and running. From reading various articles, it looks like a certificate issue since I get the error:

Code:
Zimbra server reserving server socket port=110 bindaddr=null ssl=false
Zimbra server reserving server socket port=995 bindaddr=null ssl=true
Fatal error. exception while binding to ports.
Java.net.BindException: cannot assign requested address
First the important history... since I was doing this quickly and trying to get it up, I first went from 5.0.9 to 5.0.23 last night. Since the mailbox wasn't working and I didn't see the right forum discussions/answers (http://www.zimbra.com/forums/install...-solution.html), I just did another upgrade to 6.0.6. So that is where I'm at now.

In trying to go to a self signed cert (to make sure things start) and ultimately back to my real commercial certs, I now have the following error:

Code:
mail:java root# /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr createca -new
** Creating /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/ca/zmssl.cnf...done
** Creating CA private key /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/ca/ca.key...done.
** Creating CA cert /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/ca/ca.pem...done.
mail:java root#
mail:java root# /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr deployca
** Importing CA /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/ca/ca.pem into CACERTS...failed.

keytool error: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

** Saving global config key zimbraCertAuthorityCertSelfSigned...done.
** Saving global config key zimbraCertAuthorityKeySelfSigned...done.
** Copying CA to /opt/zimbra/conf/ca...done.
The question is: what should the password be. The scripts appear to be using "changeme" which sounded right, but obviously are not. Would I have possibly changed the password while installing 5.0.9 originally?

Is there a way to wipe the whole keystore out and start fresh with a known password? (since this server only exists for Zimbra)

Thanks. // tim