Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uh oh...

agnOstos is offline Loyal Member

Default Uh oh...

During configuration testing I attempted to email myself a test. It came back undeliverable because I didn't have my config correct yet. However now I do and I can't send myself another mail without an error because it seems zimbra held that address in memory and I've even stopped and restarted zimbra to no avail. How can I flush this address?

msg - Message not sent to any recipients because of these failed addresses: dond@foo.com
    code - mail.SEND_FAILURE
    method - ZmCsfeCommand.invoke
    detail - soap:Sender
    constructor -
    function ZmCsfeException(msg, code, method, detail) {
    if (arguments.length == 0) {
    return;
    }
    AjxException.call(this, msg, code, method, detail);
    }

toString -
    function () {
    return "ZmCsfeException";
    }

dump -
    function () {
    return "AjxException: msg=" + this.msg + " code=" + this.code + " method=" + this.method + " detail=" + this.detail;
    }

marcmac is offline Expert Member

Default nameserver?

You running a caching nameserver? You may want to restart that, if so.

Not that I know of. Unless zimbra uses one or fc3 has one running by default.

marcmac is offline Expert Member

Default nscd, I think

FC3 may run one - do a ps and look for nscd (I think)

nope, nothing. seems it won't send anything to that entire domain. I've got a domain with the same name on it in zimbra and it won't send from one of the others to that one either. seems strange.

KevinH is offline Expert Member

Do you mean you see it when you compose? If so check your contacts it may be saved there.

Nope, it's not in my contacts, but because it failed the first time I sent it. It seems it won't bother to try it again like it's hashing it against a table somewhere and when it matches it won't even attempt to deliver it.

Also when I send other test emails to the same domain, they never make it there, but they also never show an error when I send. Emails to all other domains seem fine.

I'm not that far into it. I'll just re-install.

KevinH is offline Expert Member

If you send from a external account like gmail to this address does it work? When testing are you on the local box running Firefox? Have you tried to test from a remote client (so run the browser off a 2nd box)? There is a bug with Firefox that when trying to send locally it will eat 100% CPU and cause mail to not be delivered due to timeouts.

I am currently testing so I haven't actually attempted to receive email on this server yet as I have another functioning e-smith server running email right now. The box is behind a router that will receive all inbound smtp traffic. I can send to all domains except the one I tried when my configuration wasn't correct. The mail came back from postfix undeliverable. Now whenever I try to send to that specific address I get the error I pasted in my first post. All other addresses to that same domain seem to send fine but never make it there.

I am connecting remotely from the lan to the server with firefox. IE looked horrible and had some rendering issues imho. I'll try opera or mozilla next.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information