Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server Statistics not working on 6.0.2

networxpc is offline Junior Member

I had the same problem with the stats. Fedora 11 / zimbra 6.0.3. I worked on it for quite a while, and didn't have any luck. I just logged into the admin panel for the first time in a few days, and it appears to have mysteriously fixed itself. ? ! Unless some of the changes took a while or something. I really can't explain it. But, I'll take it. I can't remember the last time a PC or server fixed itself.....

avatarcraeft is offline Junior Member

Default Same issue

I'm having the same problem after 5.0.10 to 6.0.6 upgrade. Got a ticket open, but no solution yet.

-Ken

networxpc is offline Junior Member

I was actually wrong. It seemed to work on Sundays, then by monday it had stopped working again. Any help would be happily accepted. I have also did a new Fedora12 install with 6.0.6, and it's still doing it. I am betting there is something I am missing with the setup.

Default worth a look...

Not sure if it is related... but my upgrade did have this same error listed in the install log...

http://www.zimbra.com/forums/install...ssleay-so.html

-k

Gand is offline Starter Member

Okay, so I solved this... I was getting errors about globalgrant everywhere, creating new CoSs, stats, certs, etc... so I poked around in LDAP and saw that I had no cn=globalgrant,cn=zimbra. So on a whim I tried creating a blank one, and it works!

You should be somewhat familiar with LDAP. TAKE A BACKUP BEFORE YOU DO THIS! If you destroy LDAP tree and all your data, don't complain!

First, Take a look at the LDAP source ldif (http://zimbra.imladris.sk/download/s...ap/zimbra.ldif), specifically the bottom where it references globalgrant.

Next, figure out your ldap username and password. This can be done many ways, but i used:

source ~/bin/zmshutil; zmsetvars; echo $zimbra_ldap_userdn $zimbra_ldap_password

Then, fire up your favorite LDAP browser (if you are on Windows try Softerra LDAP administrator; free trial). Connect to your zimbra server using the credentials above and a base dn of 'cn=zimbra'.

If cn=globalgrant,cn=zimbra does not exist, create it. Use the ldif above as a template, but the most important part is making sure objectclass is set to zimbraAclTarget. If you use Softerra, there's a wizard to help you out. The only other field you need is the description (don't know if it's critical, but I put it in).

Everything should start working immediately. Good luck!

BTW, I started getting these errors after an upgrade from 5.0.19 to 6.0.5. I don't know why but somewhere in the upgrade process this cn wasn't created or was removed. I'm running CentOS 5.4 x64 on vmware.
    Last edited by Gand; 04-23-2010 at 08:48 PM.

Default Our success..

We moved the i486 folder out of the way, added a default domain value and re-ran the installer. This took about 15 minutes and worked like a charm.

-Ken

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information