Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error editing account note description on 6.0

cayaraa is offline Special Member

Default Error editing account note description on 6.0

After upgrading to 6.0 from 5.0.18 I noticed that I got an error in the admin web interface when I try to edit a user's note description. I've gotten this to work on a fresh install on a test server as well.

Popup Error:
    Code:
    JavaScript error encountered in method ZaXFormViewController.prototype._saveChangesCallback message: 
    this._currentObject.attrs[Q].join is not a function fileName: https://host.domain.com:7071/zimbraAdmin/js/Admin_all.js.zgz?v=090830133726 lineNumber: 5812 stack: ()@https://host.domain.com:7071/zimbraAdmin/js/Admin_all.js.zgz?v=090830133726:5812 ((void 0))@https://host.domain.com:7071/zi...
    I haven't found anything in the logs when this error occurs. Anyone else seeing this?

mtorres is offline Trained Alumni

I get this as well when adding an rbl via the admin console. Check out bug Bug 39751 and 40335, I believe they are related. If you are trying to edit the description you can do it via the cli like this:
    zmprov ma account_name description 'The decription goes here'

Greg is offline Zimbra Employee

Quote Originally Posted by cayaraa View Post
    After upgrading to 6.0 from 5.0.18 I noticed that I got an error in the admin web interface when I try to edit a user's note description. I've gotten this to work on a fresh install on a test server as well.
    Sorry, I didn't quite get it. Is the error happening on the fresh install as well as on the upgraded server?
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!
    P.S.: don't forget to vote on this bug
    add Samba LDAP entries to Exchange Migration Tool

cayaraa is offline Special Member

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Sorry, I didn't quite get it. Is the error happening on the fresh install as well as on the upgraded server?
    Correct. After I saw it on our production server I tried the same thing on a test server which was a fresh install of 6.0.

I get it when I edit the Description, Description notes, add an rbl, and add an extension to block as attachment all through admin console.

p_nyet is offline Loyal Member

In my case, I've already CentOS 5.3 running zcs 5.0.18, and I tried to upgrading to zcs 6.0, but i get same problem.
    Ok, zcs 5.0.18 has been removed from server, now I've zcs 6.0 already running and can't find some error message from zimbra.log / /opt/zimbra/log/*

in case, i want adding blocked attachments extentions and I get the problem when tried to saving configuration [Global Setting]

Error message:
    message: cnt is not defined fileName: [servername]:7071/zimbraAdmin/js/Admin_all.js.zgz?v=090830143748 lineNumber: 7838 stack: ()@[servername]:7071/zimbraAdmin/js/Admin_all.js.zgz?v=090830143748:7838 ((void 0))@[servername]:7071/zimbraAdmin/js/Admin_al...

Please advise........

Just upgraded to 6.0.1 and the issue has gone away completely it appears.

Greg is offline Zimbra Employee

Quote Originally Posted by p_nyet View Post
    In my case, I've already CentOS 5.3 running zcs 5.0.18, and I tried to upgrading to zcs 6.0, but i get same problem.
    Ok, zcs 5.0.18 has been removed from server, now I've zcs 6.0 already running and can't find some error message from zimbra.log / /opt/zimbra/log/*

in case, i want adding blocked attachments extentions and I get the problem when tried to saving configuration [Global Setting]

Error message:
    message: cnt is not defined fileName: [servername]:7071/zimbraAdmin/js/Admin_all.js.zgz?v=090830143748 lineNumber: 7838 stack: ()@[servername]:7071/zimbraAdmin/js/Admin_all.js.zgz?v=090830143748:7838 ((void 0))@[servername]:7071/zimbraAdmin/js/Admin_al...

Please advise........
    Can you please run the Admin UI with ?mode=mjsf&gzip=false (:7071/zimbraAdmin?mode=mjsf&gzip=false) and post the error message that you get ? An error message in mjsf/no gzip mode will give me info about where the error actually occurs.
    Greg
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!
    P.S.: don't forget to vote on this bug
    add Samba LDAP entries to Exchange Migration Tool

p_nyet is offline Loyal Member

mtorres,
    I've already upgrade to 6.0.1 but error still here, reading the release notes 6.0.1 not fixed Bug issue.

Greg,
    already tried Your suggestion and I get error message:

message: cnt is not defined fileName: [servernanme]:7071/zimbraAdmin/js/zimbraAdmin/globalconfig/controller/ZaGlobalConfigViewController.js?v=090911185612 lineNumber: 239 stack: ()@[servername]:7071/zimbraAdmin/js/zimbraAdmin/globalconfig/controller/ZaGlobalConfigViewC...

Quote Originally Posted by p_nyet View Post
    mtorres,
    I've already upgrade to 6.0.1 but error still here, reading the release notes 6.0.1 not fixed Bug issue.
    Yeah, i saw it wasn't fixed in the release notes, but it works now on mine. Darn, sorry to hear the p_nyet, it fixed mine. I can edit the description, notes, add attachments to block and add rbls from the admin ui. nothing at all has changed except the upgrade. Whatever it is you are trying to do if you need help with a command to accomplish the same either I or someone around here I am sure could help you out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information