Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Change Logo in network trial edition

rajesh.s is offline Intermediate Member

Default To Change Logo in network trial edition

Hi

Iam using network edition trial version 5.0.7 . In my last thread i got the answer how to change the logo for per domain. Currently iam test this with two domains . but when i changed the logo iam getting only blank screen at the image place .

Step followed to change logo :

zmprov modifyDomain test1.com zimbraSkinLogoLoginBanner /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimbra/skins/logos/LoginBanner.png

zmprov modifyDomain test1.com zimbraSkinLogoAppBanner /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimbra/skins/logos/AppBanner.png

zmcontrol stop
    zmcontrol start

I checked the permission for files .Every things seems ok .But iam not getting the image .

Once completing this successfully we are planning to move for full network edition .

Thanks in advance
    Rajesh.S

uxbod is offline Moderator

Rajesh, please do not open a new thread just because you have not got a response yet! When somebody knows what the issue is they shall respond. Unfortunately I cannot test this until I get back to my office tomorrow. I will then give it a try myself. Please be patient.

uxbod
    Iam hoping to get a good input on this from you.

Rajesh.S

Default To Change Logo in network trial edition

Hi,

Any solution to solve this issue .Iam waiting to solve this issue to get close of .So i can go for network full edition . Everything except this logo issue iam able to meet with zimbra .Please give input to solve this issue .

Thanks in advance
    Rajesh.S

Hi,

Is this future will work partically , i yet to get a input to close this issue. If its not working please let me know i will move out for other solution. We are waitng to see how this logo change (per domain) works on zimbra , iam getting the project closing date to show the demo to my management.

How much time i want to wait to get a input from zimbra to solve this issue . Please let know ASAP.

Rajesh.S

bdial is offline Moderator

if you (or anyone else for that matter) are still interested in the answer to this, I just tried it for the first time tonight.

The instructions in the release notes should really be fixed, Heres what they say

HTML Code:
    2. To change the logo that displays on the login and splash screens, type
    zmprov modifyDomain <domain> <zimbraSkinLogoLoginBanner>[/
    zimbra/loginlogo_name.png]
    firstly, the formatting of the arguments ism't very good. the <>'s around the domain are correct, because normally that means you need to put something in place of that. But why are there <>'s around hte zimbraSkinLogoLoginBanner? That part should not change. that is necessary in the commadn. Then there are []'s around the path. This normally implies optional parameter, but this is not optional either. While it does need to be replaced, it must be included or zmprov will complain about syntax.

It should probably look more like

HTML Code:
    zmprov modifyDomain <domain> zimbraSkinLogoLoginBanner <path to banner>
    Anyway, the answer to your problem specifically is something the release notes also don't mention, that your path has to assume /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/ as the root. That is, your command should have been

HTML Code:
    zmprov modifyDomain <domain> zimbraSkinLogoLoginBanner /zimbra/skins/logos/LoginBanner.png 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information