Well done, glad you've got it fixed.
Hi Bill, Seems that you may help me to solve the same kind of problem, I have tried all the things written on many threads about this and I have tried to use the Wiki
Last edited by Maxfr; 02-19-2014 at 11:55 AM.
Your hosts file is incorrect (specifically the details on the loopback statement) and you should not use Uppercase in any of the statements in that file, you need to fix both of those. You also are posting output from a dig command that's using the fqdn of your server rather than the domain, you need to check the correct domain name. All these 'problems' are covered in the Split DNS article.
Merci Phoenix, it seems that you are in France, could you just confirm your answer in french, if it is a language you use. many thanks again
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)