Hello Once Again.
OK to prevent any confusion I have started a fresh thread.
Problem: I can send mail out but I can not receive any mail. No spam tools are enabled and no firewall is enabled. Except my Hardware firewall which works fine with my other mail server enabled.
1. I have installed a fresh copy of SuSE 10
2. I have installed the required packages.
3. I have checked the host file.
4. I have setup DNS and made I can host hostname.
5. I have disabled the version of postfix which SuSE installed.
6. I have done a DNS A record check and MX check using http://www.dnsstuff.com
7. I Re-booted the server and made sure that all changes were applied.
8. I ran ./install.sh as root user.
9. See attachments for what happed next.
As you will see if you browse to http://www.freeos.co.uk the server is online and broadcasting.
I have also checked everything that was asked in my previous post and supplied you with the error logs, screen shots, and much more.
Please have a look and see if you can advise me as to what I should do next.
Thank you for your help in advance.