I have a huge problem.
Yesterday I wanted to upgrade ZCS NE 5.0.1. I used bash completion to change dir and I ran install script. I was confused by user and didn't realize it was old "zcs" 4.5.10. I stopped the installation when the rpm packages were installing.
How can I repair it? Any suggestions?
I tried this: renamed zimbra folder, recreate folder, run 4.5.10 ./install -u, run 5.0.1 ./install -s, renamed zimbra folder to zimbra_ins and put back zimbra folder with data. But there missing folders because 4.5.10 installation removed it. I copied back those folders from zimbra_ins and no luck.
I even tried installing completely from scratch with same configurations.
Copied db,index and store to that new installation. Edited conf/localconfig.xml and put correct password for mysql...
All services are starting ok, zmcontrol status gives me
When I try to log in zimbra web client I get
logmysql.server is not running
I'm running out of ideas...
A network service error has occurred (zclient/io)
All I need is access to mails it doesn't matter if this is pop, imap or webclient.